1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Aggression

Discussion in 'Alley of Dangerous Angles' started by Aikanaro, Dec 30, 2006.

1. Aldeth the Foppish Idiot

Aldeth the Foppish Idiot Armed with My Mallet O' Thinking Veteran

Media:
    I agree completely. It's also a great way to deal with stress. It's one of the reasons I lift weights daily. It's not that I'm angry, but I find weight training a good way to unwind after a day at work.

2. Faraaz Gems: 26/31
    Latest gem: Diamond

Taming and controlling it leads to you getting REALLY pissed off one day, pulling out your gun and shooting everyone around you in the head...

When I get pissed off, I go turn up the volume, start blasting heavy metal and play something FAST like Need For Speed or Counter Strike...so that my mind is fully numbed and I give over to reflexes completely...

3. Lord FOX Gems: 6/31
    Latest gem: Jasper

"I agree completely. It's also a great way to deal with stress. It's one of the reasons I lift weights daily. It's not that I'm angry, but I find weight training a good way to unwind after a day at work"

Ditto, it´s a great way to "open the valve" that releases the preassure this world puts on you.

But there are times,when either your live or the life of any of your family members is in danger, that "the beast migth be released" and it ended up in some really nasty blood bath.
    Unfortunately, I live in a country when your "rigths" may be bended with money or political power. And a society without a healty law system allways leads to several cases of "justice by own hand".
    Unluckly, I see that almost every day here.

4. chevalier

chevalier Knight of Everfull Chalice ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Media:
    Ditto, Carcaroth. Finding compensatory violence in games is basically giving in to aggression.

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.