1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Aerie Having her Child

Discussion in 'BG2: Throne of Bhaal (Classic)' started by starwalker, Jan 11, 2006.

1. starwalker Gems: 16/31
    Latest gem: Shandon

Ok. The lovetalk for Aerie to have her child is rediculously late in the game. And very poorly placed if you ask me since It is after your final challenge in the pocket plane from everything I can figure out.

My Question is do I have to wait a certain ammount of time after or do a particular action or be in a particular place for her to finally trigger having her child or what?

I have Ascencion and Kelsey installed and that is it right now. (Got a couple of NPC's I think I may install later but haven't gotten to it as of yet.)

Would Ascension have an affect on when and where she would have her last lovetalk and have her baby?

2. Drew

Drew Arrogant, contemptible, and obnoxious Adored Veteran

Media:
    Aerie really isn't supposed to have her child in-game. When I played ToB it took less than a month of game time to finish it. Pregnancy lasts for nine months. Now, the game is (stupidly) tied to the ammount of time you've been playing it, rather than the date and time that the game keeps for you. If you really want to see this dialogue all you need to do is pause your game for something in the area of 3 days.

3. starwalker Gems: 16/31

Right Wrong. Tearing a hole in the universe. I don't really care. It's the last love talk and I want all of them. She does have it in the game whether it's realistic or not.

4. kuemper Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

Aerie has the baby ingame. It's time-based afaik, not action triggered. Felinoid's guide probably has more.

5. Drathir Darthirii Gems: 12/31
    Latest gem: Moonstone

Try what I did - do the Debug thing then hold down cntrl-I for about an hour :) . It worked for me.

6. Rastor Gems: 30/31
    Latest gem: King's Tears

Ctrl-I does not affect romance dialogues at all.

7. starwalker Gems: 16/31

i have Felinoid's guide version 1.02 Don't remember when I downloaded but I think I did it about viconia my very first time through ToB after the headaches of romancing her in SoA.

It doesn't give me any clues really. If it's all timer based though can somebody tell me how to check the timer to see how much time it has left?

8. Drew

Drew Arrogant, contemptible, and obnoxious Adored Veteran

Media:
    Control-T works for skipping past events that require a certain ammount of game time to pass. However, most love talks are actually tied to the amount of time you play the game. You could rest for 3 years with a pregnant Aerie in your party and still not see her deliver the child. The game has to be on for a specific period of time to see the next love-talk except in a few isolated instances.

9. Felinoid

Felinoid Who did the what now? ★ SPS Account Holder

CLUAConsole:GetGlobal("AeriePregnantTimer","GLOBAL")
    That's how many seconds you've got left of real time playing before she'll have her baby. And yes, I know it's very high, but keep in mind that it started at 216,000 (60 hours). A number of around 172,800 means two full days of leaving it paused.

P.S. I'll be including this information when I update my guide on Wednesday. :)

10. starwalker Gems: 16/31

Thanks for all the help Felinoid. It's very much appreciated.

Ugh...so very long to go still... Way too insanely long. I still have over a day and a half to go.

11. Kitrax

Kitrax Pantaloons are supposed to go where!?!?

Media:
    You know, you can advance the real time clock...

Type CLUAConsole:AdvanceRealTime("xxxxx")

The xxxxx would be how many seconds to advance. :thumb: :rolling:

12. starwalker Gems: 16/31

Thank you Kitrax.

I usually keep my CLUA console stuff turned off so I'm not tempted to bring in some of the niftier items for my characters. I'll try to advance the timer to get the dialog. It's really the only thing I have left before the end stuff for ascension anyway.

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.