1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Adamanite, ironwood, fairy dust and such stuff

Discussion in 'Neverwinter Nights (Classic)' started by Gothmog4230, Jul 1, 2002.

1. Gothmog4230 Guest

Does anybody knows any special locations where i could find these components
    especialy dragon blood - do you have to slay a dragon or can you just find it somewhere
    in which chapter do you get it anyway

2. Blackthorne TA

Blackthorne TA Master in his Own Mind Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    I found dragon blood as loot in a couple of places in chapter 1. I don't recall the exact locations though.

Actually I found all that stuff as loot. I do remember a Gargoyle skull I found in a chest in the snake cult building in the Beggar's Nest, so maybe all those components were in chests...

[This message has been edited by Blackthorne TA (edited July 01, 2002).]

3. I found some dragon blood in that guys estate.. that guy with the dryad..

4. Rael Elrohim Gems: 1/31
    Latest gem: Turquoise

That stuff usually turns up as loot at the end of each section - for example after freeing the dryad look around a bit, and theres a room with three alchemists apparatus, which contain, i think, holy water dragons blood and fairy dust. You also get it by persuading people to give it you as bonus rewards - when you free all the animals from the zoo, you can persuade the druid to give you Ironwood. Save before you try, because you only get one attempt.

The best combinations I found were magic armour AC 3 + gargoyle skull, to make Whitebone armour, total AC 9, and the Desert wind scimitar, from a magic scimitar and adamantite, giving +d6 fire damage. Did anyone else get anything good? I upgraged - a dire mace, club, greatsword, rapier scimitar and armour.

By the end of chapter one I had 3 lots of dragons blood left.

5. Sir Belisarius

Sir Belisarius Viconia's Boy Toy Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder

Media:
    [​IMG] I made the Ironwood Dire Mace and the Astral Longsword. But I'm still lugging around all the components in the hopes I'll find another smith to craft better items later in the game...Has anyone that's further along (higher than chapter 2) found another smith to create items? If so, let me know!!!

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.