1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Absence Notices Thread

Discussion in 'Role-play Corner' started by Taluntain, Aug 6, 2005.

1. Benan Gems: 20/31
    Latest gem: Garnet

Suer. For Anthulmans Obsession, everyone can control Jex once it gets going.

2. Daie d'Malkin

Daie d'Malkin Shoulda gone to Specsavers

I'll probably be away for a day or two, because I've mislaid my laptop charger, and I've got exams in the middle of the week.

Laelit- Nakia can take control of Alandro if she feels like it
    Rasheman- Anyone can make Maron follow alone, thinking
    Blood for the Abyss- If the eastern group go north, Soren will follow and sulk

Dragons of heaven and earth I'll leave until I come back, otherwise DS will make the characters do weird things in the forest :D

3. DarkStrider

DarkStrider I've seen the future and it has seen me Distinguished Member

@Daie as if I would mwuhahahahahaha :grin: :evil:

4. Dalveen

Dalveen Rimmer gone Bald Veteran

Media:
    Well, got a txt from KiltedCrusader, he wont be posting in any RP any time soon, as his comp is messing up.

5. Elwithral Irenicus Gems: 20/31

Sorry everyone. My place in this world right now seems to involve much schoolwork and crap. >.< Also, my site has become popular, and I work on it quite a tad. :D I'll post as much as I can.

6. Daie d'Malkin

I'm away from friday this week til...um, the foreseeable future. Probably til the 12th of July.

Drag my characters along, anyone who wants to

7. DarkStrider

I am in Cornawall from the 9th til th e 20th but will still be popping in as and when I can, so if absolutely necessary drag me along, otherwise I'll move it as I drop in :)

8. Felinoid

Felinoid Who did the what now? ★ SPS Account Holder

Nakia sent an e-mail seven hours ago that I've just gotten to now. She wanted me to make a post here but I think her words are better suited to the task than mine.

9. Felinoid

Felinoid Who did the what now? ★ SPS Account Holder

I will probably not be able to post RP in what little time I'll be able to find for the site for a while, owing to...difficulties discussed in the RBP.

Rashemen - Delphinae will lead silently, reflecting on what she's been through. The most you should be able to get out of her is one word answers. Head northwest to the shores of Lake Ashane and follow it north to where it becomes a river. Shortly after that, you'll find a road stretching to the east and west. Cross the river and keep heading west.

Sojourning Six - If it picks back up, Keimal will tag along at Avril's (IOW, kuemper's) command and smash things. If we get to a big loot stash before I get back, he's gonna be wanting a big huge bow. He'll remark on it being one from his people's mythology but won't say more until I get back.

Underdark - Furn'chol's appearance can wait. Have fun while I'm gone. :)

CC - Presumably I'll just hang around the bar chatting with Bernard.

10. Daie d'Malkin

Away for a while.Hopefully til tuesday, otherwise til mid august.

ANyone can pull my characters along.

11. Nakia

Nakia The night is mine Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
    I am still having some problems with my Internet Connection. It is rather erratic so my posting is erratic. Please feel free to move my characters along as needed.

I also heard from Elwithral and he is very busy right now. He gave permission to move his characters along with the game.

Thank the gods of gaming that things are rather slow right now. :)

12. Aikanaro Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

I won't say that I'll be posting less than I am already (because it's hard to make a negative number of posts) - but I don't really think I have time for anything as time-consuming as RPing at the moment. School stuff is crying out for attention...

13. Nakia

Nakia The night is mine Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
    I have limited and erratic Internet connection right now so am slow at posting to RP's. I hope to have it fixed soon but in the meantime just work around my characters.

14. Nakia

Media:
    I am sorry to not be posting but I am having computer problems. In the Rashemen RP please feel free to post for me if needed.

15. Elwithral Irenicus Gems: 20/31

I am back for a bit, I think. Homework as slowed, and I feel more free. 4 day weekend coming up, so, good stuff.

16. DarkStrider

:wave: welcome back EI, good to see you again

17. Dalamar Maximus Gems: 11/31
    Latest gem: Bloodstone

I'm back too.. I saw my bookmark of this site was still there and I couldn't believe I forgot this, but summer is over and now back to business.

18. Daie d'Malkin

I'll be away til early Jan. Merry Christmas et al.

19. Nakia

Media:
    I'll be away for a few days. Back around the 27th or 28th.

20. Elwithral Irenicus Gems: 20/31

Nooooo! :)

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.