1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

A short D&D class quizz, just for fun

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by chevalier, Nov 8, 2004.

1. Arabwel

Arabwel Screaming towards Apotheosis Veteran

Media:
    rogue, closely followed by bard. But it shouldn't have been taht hard to guess :D

2. 8people

8people 8 is just another way of looking at infinite ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    [​IMG]
    Got 6 in wizard and 1 in Sorcerer/Fighter/Ranger

I'd rather be a Sorcerer though :)

I didn't think I showed off that much though :mommy:

3. joacqin

joacqin Confused Jerk Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    WTAF!?!??!?! WTF!?!? I am a paladin!!??!?!??!? I have never abused exclamation and question marks to such an extent but an occasion such as this warrants it. How the hell could I become a paladin? Oh, I got several on two and paladin just happened to be the one on top. Must be because I called the guards twice. Heck, I would never dirty my hands with petty thieves and bartenders.

Monk (You scored 1)
    Paladin (You scored 2)
    Ranger (You scored 1)
    Rogue (You scored 2)
    Sorcerer (You scored 1)
    Wizard (You scored 2)

4. Register Gems: 29/31
    Latest gem: Glittering Beljuril

What does the 'A' stands for?

5. joacqin

joacqin Confused Jerk Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    I dont know, I was so upset that it slipped in. Hmm, well, now that I think about I think it stands for arse. :)

6. Shrikant

Shrikant Swords! Not words! Veteran

Monk[3]/Paladin[2]/Barbarian[2]
    WTF!!!
    Monk
    You are quiet, yet disciplined. You dislike violence, and try to run from it. If you have to though, you can kick ass.
    dislike violence: what crap. I've got into more fights than any two others i know.

7. NonSequitur Gems: 19/31
    Latest gem: Aquamarine

Bard/Monk 2, Barbarian/Druid/Fighter/Paladin/Wizard 1. Damn, am I versatile!

Oh yeah - in the end, it decided I was a bard. Makes sense - I study too much, ask too many questions and never shut up. Pity about the naffness of the message, though.

8. Aldazar Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

Yet another Fighter here. That was pretty funny though. All that talk of miscasting and running.

9. Aikanaro Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

Bard here, with equal point in monk :)

10. Sir Belisarius

Sir Belisarius Viconia's Boy Toy Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder

Media:
    I got bard, with 2 in fighter, 1 in rogue, and 1 in monk...Bizarre

11. CĂșchulainn Gems: 28/31
    Latest gem: Star Sapphire

I am not surprised but I am not really one for showing off!

Wizard
    You love showing off, and you love being the center of attention. You possess formidable magic powers, and any who think differently will soon regret doing such.

12. Faraaz Gems: 26/31
    Latest gem: Diamond

Ranger
    You are a cold and silent harbinger of doom. You fight from the shadows, with your trusty bow, and more often than not, your opponents wont even realise you're there, before they're dead.

:cool:

13. Rolsuk Fryulee Gems: 13/31
    Latest gem: Ziose

Another Ranger:
    You are a cold and silent harbinger of doom. You fight from the shadows, with your trusty bow, and more often than not, your opponents wont even realise you're there, before they're dead.

fits

14. Hugo Gems: 15/31
    Latest gem: Waterstar

Three in Wizard, two in Sorcerer, two in fighter.
    Yarrr! I kick-ass, and if you don't believe, you'll get half a dozen magic missiles up yours ^_^
    Yeh, the description does befit me - except that I'm not deluded enough (yet) to cast spells IRL, but that's besides the point. If I could, I'd probably be showing 'em off all the time :D
    :borg:

15. Gehn Gems: 7/31
    Latest gem: Tchazar

"You are quiet, yet disciplined. You dislike violence, and try to run from it. If you have to though, you can kick ass." Monk.
    Heheheh, that was a pretty cool quiz. Very amusing.

16. Benan Gems: 20/31
    Latest gem: Garnet

You are strong, and disciplined. You are a master of weaponry, and always look for a good challenge

Barbarian (You scored 1)
    Bard (You scored 1)
    Cleric (You scored 0)
    Druid (You scored 1)
    Fighter (You scored 3)
    Monk (You scored 1)
    Paladin (You scored 0)
    Ranger (You scored 2)
    Rogue (You scored 0)
    Sorcerer (You scored 0)
    Wizard (You scored 0)

17. Steeze Gems: 10/31
    Latest gem: Zircon

I'm a cold and silent Harbringer of doom. 5 in ranger, 2 in each rogue and monk. Kick ass.

18. Arahar

Arahar Hmm, it's a dwarf. Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder

Barbarian
    You are loud, and mean. You resort to violence all the time, and love your trusted axe. What more is there to say?

Barbarian:8
    Wizard:1

Break, smash, burn, kill, destroy.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 15, 2012
  19. iLLusioN' Gems: 16/31
    Latest gem: Shandon

Ranger
    You are a cold and silent harbinger of doom. You fight from the shadows, with your trusty bow, and more often than not, your opponents wont even realise you're there, before they're dead...

not quite what i expected but o well :rolleyes:

20. Argohir Gems: 10/31
    Latest gem: Zircon

3 for fighter, 2 for paladin&rogue, 1 for cleric&barbarian

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.