1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

99 registered members to go

Discussion in 'Sorcerous Sundries' started by kuemper, Jul 30, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shaitan

Shaitan Always forgive your enemies; it annoys them so

2. jaded empath Gems: 20/31
    Latest gem: Garnet

Veteran

And yet, he's been unbanned already from the consequences of that stunt ;)

(Just ribbing ya, Rutkowski - you know I have nothing but respect fer ya...in the same way I respect a shark, or an unexploded bomb :p )

But anyways:

90 BoMers to go
    90 BoMers to go
    Log one in
    Give him a grin
    89 BoMers to go

3. Register Gems: 29/31
    Latest gem: Glittering Beljuril

Nah, I was never banned, I was given the IotW plaque for it, and I won't do it again, believe me, even I am not that stupid. :)

But it WAS quite funny, I still smirk at it.

4. Bahir the Red Gems: 18/31
    Latest gem: Horn Coral

I wonder then, what the punishment for an existing member of these forums registering the 10'000th member would be? :evil:

5. Felinoid

Felinoid Who did the what now? ★ SPS Account Holder

Given the warning provided in Rutkowski, if I were Tal I'd ban anyone who did it.

Oh, and 82 to go.

6. kuemper Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

80 to go.

I'm betting on mid-late September for 10,000 to hit.

7. Sir Belisarius

Sir Belisarius Viconia's Boy Toy Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder

Media:
    If NWN2 launches as planned, it'll be over 10k before the month is out.

8. Splunge

Splunge Bhaal’s financial advisor Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    [​IMG] Well, Harbourboy is doing his part, since he's also registered as kuemper.

For those not "in the know", he/she didn't want to come across as a spammer (~15,000 posts collectively, and counting), so he/she registered twice.

:p

9. Harbourboy

Harbourboy Take thy form from off my door! Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Don't forget the other 4 people who are also me. There are six Harbourboys on these Boards, after all.

10. Goli Ironhead Gems: 16/31
    Latest gem: Shandon

Whaaat!? HB's also Kuemper? Now this is a mighty revelation! I really didn't know that.

But anyways, at this speed, I'll wager we're happily over the line at the end of the week, or at the half way of the next, at tops...

11. Merlanni

Merlanni Veteran New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!)

Media:
    Is there a price, a special icon for example?

12. Taluntain

Taluntain Resident Alpha and Omega Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
    I assume you meant to ask if there is a prize, and the answer is no. If there was, I'm sure we'd get 50 fake registrations in a day so someone could get it...

13. Merlanni

Merlanni Veteran New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!)

Media:
    If I had an evil twin, I could blame him.

How many now?

[ August 16, 2006, 21:37: Message edited by: Merlanni ]

14. Rotku

Rotku I believe I can fly Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!)

33 to go. So that's been 66 in the one month (exactly) since kuemper posted. Keeping at the current rate, another 16 days to go!

15. Felinoid

Felinoid Who did the what now? ★ SPS Account Holder

/me hand Rotku a Basic Math textbook ;)
    23, not 33.

16. Taluntain

Taluntain Resident Alpha and Omega Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
    Things are getting slow around here... we need BG3.

17. kuemper Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

Only 12 left now. I'm so excited! *bounces*

18. Carcaroth

Carcaroth I call on the priests, saints and dancin' girls ★ SPS Account Holder

19. DarkStrider

DarkStrider I've seen the future and it has seen me Distinguished Member

20. Maurolava

Maurolava Neither to go back, nor to take impulse Veteran

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.