1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Zombies!

Discussion in 'Role-play Corner' started by Daie d'Malkin, Nov 16, 2006.

1. Daie d'Malkin

Daie d'Malkin Shoulda gone to Specsavers

You know. I'm up for a Zombie rp thread. Anyone else interested?

It'd be modern day, in a normal English speaking city, either real or made-to-measure, or maybe a town or village, depending on what people think.

What do we reckon?

2. Elwithral Irenicus Gems: 20/31
    Latest gem: Garnet

I believe that would be good fun! Could.. Could we be the zombies?! :) Just kidding. Anyway, yes, that would be fun! :D I'd be up for it.

3. Ilmater's Suffering Gems: 21/31
    Latest gem: Pearl

I'm down if I can be an American student studying abroad assuming it's taking place in Europe.

4. Daie d'Malkin

That's fine. I'll draw something up tomorrow, after I've done my essay

5. Daie d'Malkin

So, should we use a city, town or village? What do you all think?

6. Dalamar Maximus Gems: 11/31
    Latest gem: Bloodstone

City, because then we could use, dark sewers and alleys and gangs and violence and the such, it would be fun. Yeah... could we the zombies or be the hunters or something? OR would it be like those Resident Evil movies where the city is overwhelmed?

7. Elwithral Irenicus Gems: 20/31

Methinks a city. Be fun, methinks. Methinks a lot of things.. :roll: :rolling:

8. Urithrand

Urithrand Mind turning the light off? ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Media:
    Sounds like fun. Count me in if you're still recruiting :p

9. Harbourboy

Harbourboy Take thy form from off my door! Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

So long as someone can say my all time favourite Simpsons line (for today anyway):

"Dad! You killed the zombie Flanders!"
    "He was a zombie?"

10. Daie d'Malkin

'kay, so I'm gonna have to set this in America to make my character work.

Anyway, I'm about to set it up. DOn;t worry about posting characters, just jump in with whatever your char is doing.

You can be whatever you feel like, though I;ve already shotgunned Police Officer.

11. Benan Gems: 20/31

Can I join, now that I have the internet again.

12. The Magister Gems: 26/31
    Latest gem: Diamond

Media:
    I think it should be in a city. You can do so much more in a city, along with collapsed buildings and burning rubble.
    @ Daie: Can I be a deupty?

13. Daie d'Malkin

Anyone can join. I just posted it. Sorry 'bout the crappy intro, but I haven't had much sleep...

Treat this thread as the OOC thread.

14. Saber

Saber A revolution without dancing is not worth having! Veteran

Curse you for taking my idea, Daie! I am currently writing a short(ish) story about a zombie (from his perspective). Now you all with think I am plagarizing you guys when I finish.

Naw, zombie-writing (and fighting) is fun.

15. Daie d'Malkin

Saber, I'm writing a short story 'bout a plice officer in a zombie attack. Drawing on Silent Hill, Resi, and otehr such stuff.

16. Daie d'Malkin

Come on guys, I thought you were interested?

17. Dalamar Maximus Gems: 11/31
    Latest gem: Bloodstone

I can't write right after myself, I need new information. I tried, I tried, it's like hitting a dead horse :deadhorse: ..... okay I only said that so I could use it, but I'll post again if someone posts again.

18. Dave the Magic Turtle Gems: 16/31
    Latest gem: Shandon

Veteran

Media:
    I'm in....big fan of zombies and I've been thinking of a D20 campaign with a zombie city, but I don't know how to plya very well and have no players so this'll do lol :p

19. Tiana Gems: 3/31
    Latest gem: Lynx Eye

For the record, last year I did a zombie campaign. My DM was a big fan of the Dawn of the Dead, Night of the Living Dead, etc. DO NOT DO IT. Unless you want a horribly depressing and somewhat frightening experience. *shudders at memory*

Or I should say, don't do it unless you either want tragedy, don't have communicable zombie-ism or put in some way to solve the zombie problem other than killing them all.

20. Daie d'Malkin

Not trying to solve it, just see what the hell is going on, atm

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.