1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Whosoever plays Warcraft 2...

Discussion in 'Warcraft & Starcraft' started by chevalier, Jun 19, 2003.

1. chevalier

chevalier Knight of Everfull Chalice ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Media:
    Is kindly requested to report to me ;)

I've recently bought the new (sort of) Battlenet Edition. It contains several minor corrections and works under Windows through Starcraft engine. Any volunteers for WC2 online?

2. Sydax Gems: 19/31
    Latest gem: Aquamarine

[​IMG] Guau man! that's old! the case is that yesterday I was making some maps to play with my friend here but only serial cable contection, you see, internet here is very expensive, something just for few. I always wanted to show my skills in games like Warcraft, Starcraft, Diablo, etc... sadly, I can't, maybe someday if you stil want and the situation here allows me I want to play with/against you

3. Iago Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

[​IMG] Warcraft 2 ? Frozen Throne is out soon and I am way too absorbed with losing Warcraft 3.

4. Blog Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

Mine doesn't even work anymore... haven't played it in 5 years or so.

5. Rotku

Rotku I believe I can fly Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!)

Warcraft 2?
    That was a long time ago. I would play but... my annoying little brother's friend destroyed the CD a year or two ago :mad:

6. chevalier

Media:
    The thing finally works and after some manual dabbling with services I'm able to connect to battlenet with no problem at all. Hurrah!

So, who will play? Feel free to PM me at any time or seek my out in #sorcerers. I receive e-mail notification on each PM and each e-mail on the desktop so soon as it arrives and thus I should be able to reply immediately if my PC is on.

7. Sniper Gems: 28/31
    Latest gem: Star Sapphire

I'd love to play online dude but alas, mine doesn't work either any more ... sorry

8. chevalier

Media:
    Isn't it a firewall issue?

Ports 4000 and 6112-6119 must be enabled for both TCP and UDP for 18 services total. In XP it's LOCAL CONNECTION => PROPERTIES => ADVANCED => ENABLE NETWORKING SECURITY (or whatever, I don't have an English version) and then ADD SERVICE.

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.