1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Who wants to get a game going with me!

Discussion in 'BG2: Throne of Bhaal (Classic)' started by Kovalis Darkfire, Mar 23, 2003.

1. Kovalis Darkfire Gems: 13/31
    Latest gem: Ziose

[​IMG] Hey, I Just wanted to know if I could get a small group(5 people) interested in starting an ongoing game in Baldur's Gate 2 and continuing into the expansion. I'm talking about a group of poepl who can actually play every day for an absolute minimum of like half an hour. Also I would want to play with people who have alignment between Neutral good and Lawful good. If anyone is interested and would like to see this happen then plese post a reply. I really want to actually start a game with five other people who want to play every day and beat the game... :p

2. Gothmog

Gothmog Man, a curious beast indeed! ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

I would but i always play true neutral, couse i keep the balance with a druid :D

3. Kovalis Darkfire Gems: 13/31

I guess I could live with neutral... but no evil charachters....

Oh and um, tal, why was this moved. I was mostly talking about SoA, and not ToB. :confused:

4. Harkle Gems: 16/31
    Latest gem: Shandon

I will get better Internet connection next week, and I have time almost every day, so I can play. :)

Kovalis, this topic was moved because you mentioned word "expansion"

5. 8people

8people 8 is just another way of looking at infinite ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    [​IMG] :eek: He never said that did he!!

*ahem*

I might be getting the game (again) so I might be able to join in the fun :hmm:

6. Elan Morin Tedronai Gems: 10/31
    Latest gem: Zircon

Veteran

When I get my next computer and put my cable connection, I'll play BG 2 with anyone who wants... :)

7. Szeiche Gems: 1/31
    Latest gem: Turquoise

[​IMG] :cool:

Hey id love to play, but i only have dial-up.

:(

8. Elathian Gems: 1/31

[​IMG] I would definently like that!
    I have broadband and time, and I would love to play! I would like to play a good character, probably Kensai or Thief. Please respond to me so we can get the game going =)

My e-mail: virus_w_@hotmail.com (Includes MSN)
    Don't mind the name of the e-mail =/

Best regards!

9. Harkle Gems: 16/31

So, shall we start playing soon? I would like to play a character, who can cast spells, but also do something else. Maybe fighter/mage, thief/mage, ranger/cleric or cleric/mage? :hmm:

BTW, I got broadband today :xx:

10. Errol Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

[​IMG] Yay, it's another swede! :D
    (slowly, but surely, we are taking over the world)

Hmmm...yes well, I usually play Chaotic Good, but if you really want a Lawful game going I guess I could stretch to Neutral Good. I play Rangers, Bards and Rogues, usually with Halflings or Half-Elves, and If I hear the word "powergame" or "carsomyr", i'll leave in an instant ;)

So I'll gladly play! :)

But i'm on Dial-Up, so it would have to be in 2-hour sessions, if that's ok? Surely it compensates for the sheer cool-ness factor of having me on your team? :thumb:

11. Alex Gems: 12/31
    Latest gem: Moonstone

Veteran

I would perhaps be interested. I usually play Paladins, Archers, or Wild Mages (Risky, I know). Sorry Gopher, 1 in 3 might perhaps require Carsomyr. (Gasp!) Granted it's rather redundant for an Inquisitor...

Would we be using any mods?

12. Khelben Gems: 15/31
    Latest gem: Waterstar

When can you play and where do you live and what is you GMT are fatal questions.

13. Harkle Gems: 16/31

Well, I live in Finland and GMT is here +2.00. I can play usually (GMT +0 time) from 15.00 (3 PM) to 21.00 (9 PM). At weekends I'm quite busy, and I don't have very much time.

We could use mods like Ascension and Ease-of-use, though they aren't necessary. (I have installed also Solaufein, Tashia and Kelsey)

14. Alex Gems: 12/31
    Latest gem: Moonstone

Veteran

I am GMT -7, however I can play almost any time of the day.

[Edit]
    Note: after Sunday I'll be GMT -6.

[Edit again.]
    Well....?

[ April 05, 2003, 23:25: Message edited by: Alex ]

15. Kovalis Darkfire Gems: 13/31

Sorry about my late reply if any of you actually read this. I just got my wisdom teeth pulled and I have been so buisy playing IWD(the second time) that I have not been doing much posting. I think I will start the game in Baldur's Gate whenever I beat IWD. Oh and I have dial up and it seems to work fine for playing Baldur's Gate so I don't think you have to have cable or anything to play online.

16. Errol Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

[​IMG] No, but most dial-ups cut off after 2 hours, so playing online is a hassle - trust me.

17. Harkle Gems: 16/31

Who can play at this weekend (through GameSpy Arcade, if not otherwise possible)? I have lots of free time, so I could. :)

18. Nanook Gems: 1/31

[​IMG] I'm interested, GMT -7. Can do weekdays between GMT 16 and 24.

I'm also happy just to try for a bit in Irenicus' dungeon!

Nanook

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.