1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Where is everyone from? (Any Swedes?)

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Melkhior, Jun 5, 2001.

1. Melkhior Guest

1.Wich country are you from?
    2.Aren´t there any more Swedes than me in here??

2. Gormenghast Gems: 10/31
    Latest gem: Zircon

1. Australia
    2. Dont Know

3. Gormenghast Gems: 10/31
    Latest gem: Zircon

[​IMG] O yeah just to help you the title of your topic was "Where are everyone from".
    A more suitable title would be "Where is everyone from"
    :D

4. Melkhior Guest

Hey, shut up! :D
    And by the way...Taluntain. DOUBLEPOSTING!!!
    (There you go Gormenghast for mocking my maybe not so good spelling... heehee.) wink

5. BogiTheWaverer Gems: 12/31
    Latest gem: Moonstone

6. Shadowcouncil Gems: 29/31
    Latest gem: Glittering Beljuril

Veteran

I'm from The Netherlands and I bet Beer is MUCH cheaper then in Sverige (Sweden).

Melkhior, you're no mod so stop complaining about others, the dragon can do that without your help. No be nice and eat your knackebrod.

7. Sir Belisarius

Sir Belisarius Viconia's Boy Toy Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder

Media:
    [​IMG] I'm having a vague sense of deja vu with this topic...But I'll indulge you anyway:

1) Wilmington, Delaware, USA (Delaware is that tiny little state squished in between Pennsylvania, New Jersey, and Maryland) :D

2)Haven't met any other Swedes...Much to my dismay! :(

8. Grovflab Gems: 13/31
    Latest gem: Ziose

Well, I don't know about any swedish, but the boards are flooding with all us danish people! ;)

9. Kitiara Gems: 14/31
    Latest gem: Chrysoberyl

[​IMG] Vancouver, Canada

Best city in the world...lol

10. Zorac Gems: 11/31
    Latest gem: Bloodstone

I think I answered the other thread (or was it the other one about everyones age..).
    Anyway:
    1. Sweden
    2. See 1.

11. Sniper Gems: 28/31
    Latest gem: Star Sapphire

Melkhoir you sad git! :D :D don't grass him up! If he were to get caught, he wouldn't look too favourably on you.

Sad little git!

EDIT>>>>>>
    Oh yeah forgot.
    1)English
    2)No i'm not swedish! ;)

[This message has been edited by Sniper (edited June 05, 2001).]

12. Avooch Dar Guest

1. Britain
    2. I know a Turnip does that count? :D

13. Melkhior Guest

Headbanger: lol :D
    Knäckebröd rules!

14. Ragusa

Ragusa Eternal Halfling Paladin Veteran

Media:
    (a) Cologne, germany
    (b) nope, don´t know any other swedes here

15. Mathetais Gems: 28/31
    Latest gem: Star Sapphire

I'll play along . . .

1) I live in GARY, Indiana (USA) and work in Chicago, IL. (scary, huh!)
    2) My grandpa is Swedish (about 50%) but the rest of me is americanized Dutch, so sorry. I could run down to the gift shop and buy some Swedish Fish if that would help :D

16. Seric Exz Guest

Söta bror? :D
    I'm hardly a Swede, but I talk to Swedes all day long, and people *think* I might be a Swede. Does that count?
    There are Swedes at the office, and Swedes in the streets. Where are they all coming from, I wonder?

My current whereabouts; a little bit to the north, and a little bit to the west.

17. Nobleman Gems: 27/31
    Latest gem: Emerald

Seric Exz.. Hmm I think it sounds like an Oil company from Norway. Am I wrong? I don't really remember.

18. Seric Exz Guest

Not a bad guess, o Noblest of men. As far as the authorities are concerned, I live on the west coast of Norway (near Stavanger), and until recently, I was knee-deep in oil. (In a softwareish kind of way, at least)
    At the moment, however, I'm stuck a bit further north debugging Swedish Java code. Whereever I go, I seem run into Swedes... ;)

19. Mollusken Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

1. I am Norwegian
    2. Sweden is lame.

20. Sir Belisarius

Sir Belisarius Viconia's Boy Toy Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder

Media:
    [​IMG] Nice to see a little Scandanavian rivalry!! :D

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.