1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

What Vampire clan are you?

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Ofelix, Mar 12, 2007.

1. Ofelix

Ofelix The world changes, we do not, what irony!

Media:
    Since I've recently gained a great interest in vampire role playing game I came across this nice quizz to determine one's clan. Determine my clan!

My result

You belong to the Toreador bloodline. Often regarded as vain or shallow, the Toreador are blessed with a striking, almost supernatural beauty. Toreador are so driven by the pursuit of beauty that they are often highly connected with art, music, or theater. While they do have a uncanny ability to seduce and manipulate mortals, many other vampires simply dismiss them as decadant pretty-boys.

2. Nakia

Nakia The night is mine Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
    You scored as Gangrel.

You belong to the Gangrel bloodline. Gangrel are very in touch with nature and for this reason are often loners and hermits. They have a very keen sense of the beast inside them and can let it out with devastating results. They do, however, have a bit less control over their impulsive, animalistic nature and are easy to drive into an uncontrollable frenzy.

Gangrel 67%
    Brujah 58%
    Malkavian 54%
    Tremere 46%
    Toreador 46%
    Nosferatu 38%
    Ventrue 17%

Actually it almost fits me except it takes a lot to drive me into an uncontrollable rage. But it can be done.

3. 8people

8people 8 is just another way of looking at infinite ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    [​IMG] Yay! VtM! I *so* want to play that :wail:

and lol might I add.

Sign me up to the Madness Network! Another Fledgling has joined!

4. Montresor

Montresor Mostly Harmless Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder

Media:
    Mmmm, sewer rat, with potatoes, bearnaise sauce, and virgin blood. ;)

5. Felinoid

Felinoid Who did the what now?

The animal one with the crazy one as second? Pretty close. :roll:

6. Taza

Taza Weird Modmaker Veteran

Anyone who knows me isn't surprised by the answer.

7. jaded empath Gems: 20/31
    Latest gem: Garnet

Veteran

Sigh...sure enough, the Geek God shows through... :heh:

8. kuemper Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

These results would be different if they'd asked: I have the charisma of a *live* slug. :p

And just in keeping with my clan: I see pain in your future!

9. Disciple of The Watch

Disciple of The Watch Preparing The Coming of The New Order Veteran

10. JSBB Gems: 31/31

Another Tremere here.

Tremere 58%
    Gangrel 46%
    Brujah 46%
    Nosferatu 42%
    Malkavian 42%
    Toreador 38%
    Ventrue 21%

11. Gnarfflinger

Gnarfflinger Wiseguy in Training

I try to fight for what I believe, but I don't really get organized about it...

12. Enagonios Gems: 31/31

You scored as Toreador.

You belong to the Toreador bloodline. Often regarded as vain or shallow, the Toreador are blessed with a striking, almost supernatural beauty. Toreador are so driven by the pursuit of beauty that they are often highly connected with art, music, or theater. While they do have a uncanny ability to seduce and manipulate mortals, many other vampires simply dismiss them as decadant pretty-boys.

Toreador

71%
    Tremere

63%
    Brujah

58%
    Gangrel

33%
    Ventrue

29%
    Nosferatu

25%
    Malkavian

21%

13. Cúchulainn Gems: 28/31
    Latest gem: Star Sapphire

I got Gangrel too, even though they are the worst clan in VTM: Bloodlines. Tremere would have been more suitable I think.

14. shadow lurker Gems: 17/31
    Latest gem: Star Diopside

Looks like I have joined the Toreador clan..!
    --

Toreador 75%
    Malkavian 54%
    Nosferatu 42%
    Tremere 42%
    Gangrel 33%
    Ventrue 33%
    Brujah 29%

15. Ironhawk Skylord

Ironhawk Skylord If a tree kills alone in the forest, does it make

You scored as Brujah.

You belong to the Brujah bloodline: the punks, rabble, and anarchists of the vampire underworld. The Brujah often have a score to settle with someone upstairs and aren't afraid to get their hands dirty. While they are very passionate about their beleifs, they are often so volatile that they can't stop fighting amongst themselves long enough to organize anything more than a brawl.

Brujah 96%
    Gangrel 92%
    Malkavian 75%
    Toreador 50%
    Nosferatu 50%
    Tremere 33%
    Ventrue 17%

Guess I have to look out for Buffy now.... :D

16. The Magister Gems: 26/31
    Latest gem: Diamond

Media:
    Yep. Thats me.

Edit: Forgot the score chart

Malkavian 58%

Gangrel 54%

Tremere 42%

Nosferatu 42%

Toreador 33%

Brujah 29%

Ventrue 17%

17. Iku-Turso Gems: 26/31
    Latest gem: Diamond

Media:
    Heh, Gangrel. Like Nakia, I'm also not quick to lose my temper, but when I do it's bloodred rage all the way. So...This quiz would make me a nutty animalist who appreciates aesthetics and knowledge. Yup, that's me! :rolling:

Gangrel 79%
    Malkavian 71%
    Toreador 71%
    Tremere 67%
    Nosferatu 63%
    Ventrue 46%
    Brujah 38%

Funny how nobody has scored over 60% on Ventrue yet...

18. Caradhras

Caradhras I may be bad... but I feel gooood! Veteran

Media:
    You scored as Brujah.

You belong to the Brujah bloodline: the punks, rabble, and anarchists of the vampire underworld. The Brujah often have a score to settle with someone upstairs and aren't afraid to get their hands dirty. While they are very passionate about their beleifs, they are often so volatile that they can't stop fighting amongst themselves long enough to organize anything more than a brawl.

Malkavian 67%

Brujah 67%

Toreador 63%

Tremere 58%

Gangrel 54%

Ventrue 50%

Nosferatu 42%

I like that score, this clan rocks!!! :evil:

19. Morgoroth

Morgoroth Just because I happen to have tentacles, it doesn'

One more Tremere here. ;)

Tremere
    83%
    Ventrue
    63%
    Toreador
    54%
    Malkavian
    42%
    Brujah
    33%
    Gangrel
    33%
    Nosferatu
    29%

20. Dave the Magic Turtle Gems: 16/31
    Latest gem: Shandon

Veteran

Media:
    You belong to the Gangrel bloodline. Gangrel are very in touch with nature and for this reason are often loners and hermits. They have a very keen sense of the beast inside them and can let it out with devastating results. They do, however, have a bit less control over their impulsive, animalistic nature and are easy to drive into an uncontrollable frenzy.

Gangrel 54%
    Nosferatu 50%
    Brujah 50%
    Malkavian 42%
    Tremere 38%
    Toreador 38%
    Ventrue 13%

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.