1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

What Happens in High Hedge, Stays in High Hedge

Discussion in 'Sorcerous Sundries' started by Elios, Jul 24, 2005.

1. Elios Gems: 17/31
    Latest gem: Star Diopside

So just what are they doing and talking about in the High Hedge forum?
    hmmmm, kinda suspicious since only mods and admins are allowed in there.
    Maybe its the begining of a secret society like the illuminatti?

2. Nakia

Nakia The night is mine Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
    It is none of my business.

:hippy:

3. chevalier

chevalier Knight of Everfull Chalice ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Media:
    Nah, too few people for a plot. It's probably some kind of a whiteboard for Tal, BTA and Beren. Maybe the three new AoDA mods also have access and that would be six people total.

4. Taluntain

Taluntain Resident Alpha and Omega Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
    [​IMG] Cute thread title, and apt, too.

Yes, all board mods and admins (sans the news staff) have access to HH. And yea, it's pretty much what the forum description implies. A place for mods and admins to share notices of (un)availability, discuss specific board-related issues, ask for and share advice on how to deal with certain topics, threads and posters that require moderator intervention or warnings... that sort of stuff.

5. kuemper Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

[Brad Pitt]
    The first rule of High Hedge is you don't talk about High Hedge.
    [/Brad Pitt] ;)

6. Enagonios Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

The second rule of High Hedge is you DO NOT TALK ABOUT HIGH HEDGE.

Rule number 2 is said louder ;) :p

7. Master of Nuhn

Master of Nuhn Wear it like a crown Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    I bet High Hedge, like many other forums, gor its name from a game we support on the BoM.
    If so, what game? And what kind of place was that in this game?

8. Loerand

Loerand My heart holds no fear for death

:eek:

Man, are you serious? Don't you reckon where the mighty Thalantyr(sp) lives?

Anyways, it is a mage's tower in BG1, it's even mentioned in the manual ;)

9. Master of Nuhn

Master of Nuhn Wear it like a crown Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    Yeah, sorry to say I am. Never played BG1. Well, a very short while, before my computer crashed, long ago. :o

10. Loerand

Loerand My heart holds no fear for death

Okay, hehe. You should try it someday ;)

11. Blackthorne TA

Blackthorne TA Master in his Own Mind Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    It's really just a place for us to swap quiche recipes...

12. Taluntain

Taluntain Resident Alpha and Omega Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
    Well, there are also those World Domination agenda planning sessions (bi-weekly), but everyone knows about THOSE, right? :evil:

13. Arabwel

Arabwel Screaming towards Apotheosis Veteran

Media:
    Come on, share the quiche with us mere mortals, too!

14. Sarevok• Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

I've been wondering about that forum

15. Master of Nuhn

Media:
    I probably get banned for leaking private info, but I thought you Sp-ers should know that High Hedge is working on Blackthorne's Total Annihilation-quiche! :yum:

16. Dendri Gems: 20/31
    Latest gem: Garnet

Mr. Taluntain, tear down that Hedge! :p

17. Kitrax

Kitrax Pantaloons are supposed to go where!?!?

Media:
    It's not just an ordinary hedge...it's a *High* Hedge. :rolleyes:

But aside from that, I think it's just fair that the Admins have their own little hole to hang out here at the BoM...we SPS members have our own little hole...so why shouldn't they have theirs? :rolling:

18. Nakia

Nakia The night is mine Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
    Right o Kitrax, I'm with you 100+%. Besides iirc they are all males so how good can their quiche be?

If Tal can figure out how to take over the world I'll back him up. Its got to be an improvement. :wave:

:hippy:

19. Jaguar Gems: 27/31
    Latest gem: Emerald

Veteran

I'll second that, as long as I get an hour long lunch and 5% pay raise.

Tal for Prez!!! (Campaign headquarters now located in High Hedge) :D

20. Felinoid

Felinoid Who did the what now?

Yeah, I'd pay taxes to keep SP going. Imagine how awesome the site could be made with federal funding. :money:
    All hail Overlord Taluntain! :grin:

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.