1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

What global to change in SK to make siding with Bodhi an option again?

Discussion in 'BG2: Shadows of Amn (Classic)' started by SlickRCBD, Mar 18, 2009.

1. SlickRCBD Gems: 29/31
    Latest gem: Glittering Beljuril

Resourceful Adored Veteran

Media:
    [​IMG] I am finally ready to move on to chapter 3. I was planning on siding with Bodhi to take down the Shadow Thieves, however I can't find her in the graveyard. It's hour 23 and I've been all over.

I think I remember encountering a vampire at some point and being gold something about how I'm not supposed to see this yet and having to defend myself from their attack. I imagine that set some flag at some point. I looked at the "globals" section in shadowkeeper, and there are at least a hundread things listed there. Can somebody give me a clue what flag to reset to get Bodhi to appear? I really don't feel like restarting.

if it is simplier to use a CLUA command, which one do I use?

2. 8people

8people 8 is just another way of looking at infinite ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    [​IMG] You saw a radom encounter. Has Valen told you to meet Bodhi in the graveyard yet or not? Would appear in your journal if you had, along with the second offer for Gaelan Bayle.

3. SlickRCBD Gems: 29/31
    Latest gem: Glittering Beljuril

Resourceful Adored Veteran

Media:
    Yes, she did tell me a long time ago.

4. pplr Gems: 18/31
    Latest gem: Horn Coral

Veteran

Media:
    I believe Bodhi's minions don't attack you right off the bat in random encounters-some you have a choice to make over if you fight alongside the Shadow Thieves they are attacking or not-but you shouldn't be attacked by the vampires without the option to avoid the fight.

This is important because Dan Simpson's guide-wrong in a few ways but right at least 95% of the time, not 100% but still the vast majority-says you shouldn't fight the vamps in random city night encounters if you want to join Bodhi.

Sorry, don't know the Global it effects if you do fight a few vamps.

I've seen them repeatedly but have never been forced to defend myself from them with no other option when I see vampires in the city at night during chapter 2.

Last edited: Mar 31, 2009
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.