1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

What character would you be in BG2

Discussion in 'BG2: Shadows of Amn (Classic)' started by Christian, May 8, 2001.

1. Christian Gems: 7/31
    Latest gem: Tchazar

[​IMG] Personnaly I Think I would be a monk because I'M black belt second dan in taekwondo
    :)
    you what would you be and why?
    everyone is a powerfull mage :)

2. Big B Gems: 27/31
    Latest gem: Emerald

[​IMG] After thinking about all the classes, I think I would either be a ranger or a druid. Beastmaster and Avenger for kits. I like natural settings.

3. Bruce the Monk Gems: 4/31
    Latest gem: Sunstone

I would prefer to use monk, because it is fun to kick your opponents ass and my favriot sport is kick boxing.

4. shadowboxer Gems: 2/31
    Latest gem: Fire Agate

[​IMG] I would have to be a swashbuckler
    I fence and have an ego a hundred times the size of Amn.

5. Ironbeard Gems: 20/31
    Latest gem: Garnet

I would be one of the commoners you bump into in a city.

6. Lothar Gems: 5/31
    Latest gem: Andar

Hah-Ironbeard. I like your style.

I think that I would be a mage/thief. The result of an intense interest in the arcane, and a mispent youth.
    ;)

7. Orkrist the Cleaver Gems: 13/31
    Latest gem: Ziose

[​IMG] I'd be a Cleric. I like maces and flails, plus the spells are cool, there's a combat side and a scholastic side and that fits me perfect.

8. Extremist Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

I'd like to be a new type of character that detects cheaters and blasts 'em with "format c:".

[This message has been edited by Extremist (edited May 08, 2001).]

9. Avooch Dar Guest

I would like to be a son of Boo and have 25 in all stats and alsohave five prof points in each weapon, all spells and a kick ass AC.

I always play as an Archer because it is great to play as a ranger with a very good weapon prof

actually if i was the desendant of Boo i would have to be called...........Poo.

10. Extremist Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

And just how would you hold a bow?
    Unless you are in giant hamster shape maybe :D

11. Kitiara Gems: 14/31
    Latest gem: Chrysoberyl

[​IMG] I would definately be a mage. Love magic users and would love to scorch some people with a good fire ball!

12. miniwoo Guest

[​IMG] Id be one of those irritating guys in the temple of oghma who say "wisdom is only possessed by the learned..."

13. Nobleman Gems: 27/31
    Latest gem: Emerald

[​IMG] The best character is definately a nobleman.
    Use the Shadowkeeper to change Your Icon into a nobleman/woman. And find all the soundfiles in Bg that are spoken by noblemen/women.
    AwAyyy With Youuh Begga'
    Stand wer'u AT!
    and so on.

Just kidding. Its a fun diversion to play a fighter/mage/thief and try completing the game on Your own. I just use most spells on defensive maneuvers. I spent most money on healing potions untill I stole kangaxx ring and run like hell out of the room, watching him imprison my summoned creatures :)
    If You remove the xp-cap it shouldnt be much of a problem, to bash Your way out of the shadows of Amn.

Catch You on a flipside

[This message has been edited by Nobleman (edited May 09, 2001).]

14. Slappy Gems: 19/31
    Latest gem: Aquamarine

Ironbeard no way, you'd be one of the (short) people you bump into in the pub's in the city having too many beers with me!

15. Ironbeard Gems: 20/31
    Latest gem: Garnet

[​IMG] Well a dwarven commoner then, maybe Cromwell's missing apprentice. "Oi need a swoid or some strrong Dwarrven Ale!"

16. Crawl Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

Well, I for one would be running one of the fine brothels in the city. People can never get enough of that good, clean family entertainment you know. :p

17. Nightal Gems: 7/31
    Latest gem: Tchazar

Jester, don't have to explain.

18. TIN_MAN Gems: 14/31
    Latest gem: Chrysoberyl

[​IMG] I would like to be a sorcerer. It is my favorite magic user, also awesome! :D

19. Ragusa

Ragusa Eternal Halfling Paladin Veteran

Media:
    Mage-thief would be my choice, possibly even a gnomish illusionist-thief. Short people are cool. Come on Ironbeard, let´s go for some pints of dwarven ale ... and found the association of the rights of the short people in Faerun ...

And don´t forget to bring your demands with you ;)

[This message has been edited by Ragusa (edited May 09, 2001).]

20. Lareth Amunjo Gems: 2/31
    Latest gem: Fire Agate

I think i would be Kensai/Mage. Yes i know that is not too individual, but there's something in this character what fascinates me.

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.