1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

What can HURT that asshole?!

Discussion in 'BG2: Shadows of Amn (Classic)' started by Divine Shadow, Jan 15, 2001.

1. Divine Shadow Gems: 10/31
    Latest gem: Zircon

[​IMG] What can hurt Kangaxx? Some say +5 but I have heard about +4 weapons can hurt him as
    well. If so I am going to send Jaheira(quarterstaff rocks!) straight at him with all my nastiest items.

2. Maveroick Gems: 2/31
    Latest gem: Fire Agate

[​IMG] Hmm, Kangaxx can be hurt by +5 weapons (like the sling of Everard (yeah!) or Carsomyr and (if you've gotten far enough) The Slayer.

Yep.

Mav

3. Elenias Nal'nair Gems: 5/31
    Latest gem: Andar

from what I've heard and read he can be hurt by:
    Fire Elementals
    +4 (Staff of Rynn, Warblade, Halberd Dragon's Breath, Boneblade, Cutthroat, Halberd Wave, Sling of Arvoreen, BlackRazor, SoulReaver, Spear of Withering, Staff of the Woodlands)
    +5 weapons (Defender, Crom Faeyr, Carsomyr, Sling of Everard, Staff of Magi)
    Melf's Minor Meteors

maybe other things dunno

4. Ragusa

Ragusa Eternal Halfling Paladin Veteran

Media:
    Elenias´is right: +4 and +5 weapons and surprisingly flamethounge as well.
    My recommendet tactic (Possible spoiler):
    Take a robust fighter to melee with Kangaxx and protect him from magic and fire and then take a second one to attack Kangaxx while the rest of your team attacks with spells and ranged weapons (which will be probably useless).
    Kangaxx will concentrate on the opponent that atacked him first, so your "second hand" has a free way.

5. Sir Belisarius

Sir Belisarius Viconia's Boy Toy Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder

Media:
    [​IMG] That +12 Hackmaster Lilacor keeps talking about would work well too!

6. Divine Shadow Gems: 10/31

The hackmaster +12 is from thecomic "knights
    of the dinner table" which is so cool. You do not need to give me some tactics as my own works wonderfully.

7. Ragusa

Ragusa Eternal Halfling Paladin Veteran

Media:
    [​IMG] All right, all right. I was just so proud for I depeloped it while beeing killed three times.

8. Dusty Goblin Bones Gems: 1/31
    Latest gem: Turquoise

He can be hurt by flametoung. If you know the discription of a flametoung sword, it is =5 vs. magic using creatures.

DGB

9. Maveroick Gems: 2/31
    Latest gem: Fire Agate

I want a +(something) machine gun ...of the gods or something...

Yeah...

That'd show them all!

Mav.

10. Dusty Goblin Bones Gems: 1/31
    Latest gem: Turquoise

[​IMG] Screw it... just drop and A-BOMB! BOOOOOOOM!!!!!!!

11. Divine Shadow Gems: 10/31

That would be cool.

Kangaxx: I will now destroy you foolish humans!
    My characther: Hasta la pasta skullboy! (blammo!)

AHahahahahaHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

12. Wassup Gems: 9/31
    Latest gem: Iol

Go to the copper coronet. Upstair, where there's room with hookers, there's a secret door, just at the left of the bookshelf in the last room on the left. Behing the door, there's this man, Maurice, I think. He can sell you a twin barrel shotgun. Believe me, this is really efficient.

13. Elenias Nal'nair Gems: 5/31

...ehh...Wassup I suppose you used the chill-out-room in CC with the bong as well...

14. Wassup Gems: 9/31
    Latest gem: Iol

lol!

:rolleyes:

15. Neverworlder Gems: 7/31
    Latest gem: Tchazar

[​IMG] Wassup: Are you kidding about the shotgun? I went back to Coronet and search every whore room, from the initial four-room complex (where the hooker and john hang out front), the three adjacent rooms (where you initially invited to have a hooker), and then the large pillow room closer to the arena - no secret doors, no bookcase, no vendor, no shotgun. Am I missing something?

16. Mage_0 Gems: 5/31

Neverworlder

sorry about this , but I think you were asking for it

Missing - Maybe ,just maybe your "Brain" or are you having a serious sense of humour failure.

[This message has been edited by Mage_0 (edited January 29, 2001).]

17. Neverworlder Gems: 7/31

[​IMG] So the shotgun is a joke? (Not sure what you're trying to say, Mage 0.)

Look, when I read that there was an actual vending machine in the game that dispenses Boots of Speed when you plug in mithril coins (!), I was forced to believe that anything was possible, even shotguns (who knows? maybe Jan invented it; maybe it came from an alternate Planescape dimension). I can't be blamed.

BTW: How dare you impeach my sense of humor! I'll find you, I'll kill you, and I'll eat your children. :p

Mmmm...todddlllerrrs...

[This message has been edited by Neverworlder (edited January 29, 2001).]

18. Mage_0 Gems: 5/31

I don't think shotguns were invented yet , not in this world anyway , being playing too much quake dude.

19. toast Gems: 7/31

toddlers with fava beans and a nice Chianti....

20. Mage_0 Gems: 5/31

Good thing, I have no toddlers ..... :)

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.