1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

What are your REAL real life stats?

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Erran, Mar 18, 2002.

1. Erran Gems: 19/31
    Latest gem: Aquamarine

2. Stereophobia Guest

Str: 17
    Int: 15
    Wis: 15
    Dex: 13
    Con: 16
    Chr: 16

3. Sniper Gems: 28/31
    Latest gem: Star Sapphire

Wow! i got scores better than i hoped!

Str: 9
    Int: 13
    Dex: 13
    Con: 12

I like it!

4. ArchAngel Guest

[​IMG] Great Erran. Especially the Wisdom questions are really explaining what wisdom *really* is. :thumbs up:

Of course this thread will still be full of super hero stats I think, or members complaining that the stats are too low and 8 beeing average.

heh :1eye:

5. the god Gems: 13/31
    Latest gem: Ziose

[​IMG] as my avatar:

Str: ?, Int: 17, Wis: 17, Dex: 14, Con: 14, Chr: 17.

boycotted strength, wasn't in metric units. ;)

[This message has been edited by the god (edited March 18, 2002).]

6. C'Jakob Guest

Str: 7
    Int: 10
    Wis: 16
    Dex: 10
    Con: 13
    Chr: 12

But I can do well around 180 on a leg press, and Intelligence was kinda affected because of my age (as were other stuff), and that I wasn't too sure of my IQ. (I put 135)

7. Sprite Gems: 15/31
    Latest gem: Waterstar

Str: 9
    Con: 9

Hmm... I *never* would have believed Charisma was my prime stat... Dexterity seemed to test interest in sports, but I would have had a low dexterity in any case.

8. That test was so unfair for me :p I've never met lesbians, never bench pressed, never drove a car, never drunk beer... UGH! But here are my results, dispite those options:

STR: 7
    DEX: 17
    CON: 14
    INT: 15
    WIS: 16
    CHA: 17

9. Str: 11
    Wis: 18
    Dex: 16
    Con: 15
    Chr: 17

im not really sure about that Str. one...havent bench pressed in a long time and that was at 100lbs..but i dont agree with the answer they gave me..

[edit] i took an IQ test once and scored a 134 taht was at two in the morning and not having but three hours of sleep, and when i put that in my Int was lower than when i didnt put it in. The Str i dont agree with b/c i dont know military lift, and dont bench press but do lots of push-ups all the time. and Chr, i stared at the screen for several minutes trying to figure how i got such a high score. Wis, not so sure about that i would have rated myself about 13-14 maybe. [/edit]

[This message has been edited by DeBhaal Stasion (edited March 18, 2002).]

10. Baldak Oakfist Gems: 15/31
    Latest gem: Waterstar

It never ceases to amaze me how many people that reply to these threads end up being super human in most of their ability scores.

Average for humans is set at 10-11. And perhaps superhuman is stretching it a bit, but understand that if you think that you have a strength of 18, by 3rd edition standards, you could pick up something weighing 600 pounds (270 kg) and stagger around with it, by yourself....My refridgerator weighs less than that and is fairly large at 24 cuft. The powerlifters that you see doing a military press on 400+ pounds don't usually stagger around with the weight after picking it up and only hold it over their heads for a very short period.

[This message has been edited by Baldak Oakfist (edited March 18, 2002).]

11. Sir Belisarius

Sir Belisarius Viconia's Boy Toy Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder

Media:
    [​IMG] I don't know about being superhuman, but I answered truthfully to the questions. Here's what I got:

Str: 18
    Int: 12
    Wis: 17
    Dex: 14
    Chr: 14

I'm thinking that these are 1st/2nd Ed values though....If they were 3rd, I'd start sewing a cape...:grin: :spin: :roll:

[This message has been edited by Sir Belisarius (edited March 18, 2002).]

12. Gnolyn Lochbreaker Gems: 13/31
    Latest gem: Ziose

I think I answered honestly to most of these....I would normally expect a much lower charisma though :p

Str: 11

I really don't think that level of education has *that* much to do with intelligence though. I know an awful lot of people who have completed a masters degree who really aren't very intelligent. Plus, there are lots of people who *are* very intelligent, but have minimal education. Oh well, no test is perfect ;)

13. Arabwel

Arabwel Screaming towards Apotheosis Veteran

Media:
    Lessee... First when I saw tis I almost screamed "No, not again!" but managed to restrain myself :)

Str: 6
    Int: 17
    Con: 10
    Chr: 10

I never knew I was that wise.... Intelligence, I was expecting, but wisdom? No way...

Ara
    (Head hurting, having a bad day and trying to not to bleed too much on the floors)

14. Vukodlak Gems: 22/31
    Latest gem: Sphene

Veteran

Oh brother this was odd.

Str: 13
    Int: 14
    Wis: 17 (?!)
    Dex: 12
    Chr: 14

If I were to give myself estimates wisdom would probably be the lowest - somewehere around 8-9. But 17??? Oh well, just call me the cleric of atheism :evil:

15. joacqin

joacqin Confused Jerk Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    Str: 15
    Wis: 12
    Dex: 8
    Con: 11
    Chr: 15

I am a bit surprised at my high strenght score, but then again I havent a clue of how much a lb is :)
    I am alittle disapointed at my wis score I thought it would be higher than my int which I found excessively high, eduacation isnt a good marker for ones intelligence. And I resent the link between memory and wisdom!

16. ArchAngel Guest

[​IMG] IF you feel like risking your own definitions, then read this.

The D&D definitions;

Intelligence
    Intelligence represents a person's memory, reasoning and learning ability including those areas outside the written word.

My reflection on the test
    Agree with test; Ofcourse to get a PhD you have to have an exceptional ability to learn. A PhD is not something you just choose to have and then you get it. You have to be the best of the other best from other school and universities to have one. I won't get on, I am sure I don't have the abilities to this. Top notch in all int definitions are needed.

Disagree with test; Now the clerk next door has an excellent almost photographic memory. He is excellentent at pondering about physics and such. And he is quick to get into those concepts. He only went to priliminary school. Int of 4-5-6?? Baaah. Imbecile and naive to think that intelligence is only linked to education due to the definition above. :toofar:

I'll mock and praise the Wisdom section tomorrow when those ,who wants, have consumed this. :book:

[This message has been edited by ArchAngel (edited March 18, 2002).]

17. Oblate Gems: 6/31
    Latest gem: Jasper

Str: ? What is lbs in kg ?
    Int:9
    Wis:14
    Dex:13
    Con:8
    Chr:16
    Guess I'm stupid as a bread :D . Maybe that's why i don't know lbs???
    I had an IQ test when i was in school and it was 110. The best of my class had 120. And average is 100.

[This message has been edited by Oblate (edited March 18, 2002).]

18. Shadowcouncil Gems: 29/31
    Latest gem: Glittering Beljuril

Veteran

Str: 13
    Int: 12
    Wis: 11
    Con: 17

Hmmm much sporting has given me high constitution (I'm never ill) and good Dexterity :)

19. Ironbeard Gems: 20/31
    Latest gem: Garnet

Str: 5 - I have no idea, I only went to a gym once and had trouble lifting the bar without weights, so it might be even lower than this.
    Int: 13 or 15 - This is assuming I stick it out to the end of my degree course (which will be a Master's if all goes well, a Bachelor's otherwise . Note that it's lower than what most of you are quoting. I've never taken an IQ test, and don't want to because I know I'm not as smart as most people think I am, and don't want to have a number to prove it.
    Wis: 7 - I'm surprised at how high this is - I can't ever make decisions myself.
    Dex: 5 - As expected - I can't even keep two objects in the air at a time, am useless at FPS's and other reaction based things, and when I tried learning to drive I found myself always over or under steering on corners.
    Con: 6 - As expected. I tire out running down the street.
    Chr: 5 - As expected. Just read my posts then imagine how inarticulate I must be when I don't have the capacity to spend a long time thinking about what to say, and going back to fix mistakes. For looks, my ugly mug is on Kit's site (be grateful that I used a cheap camera and you can hardly make anything out :D)

My thoughts on education are that it gives an indication of the MINIMUM level of intelligence someone needs to study to that level.

[This message has been edited by Ironbeard (edited March 18, 2002).]

[This message has been edited by Ironbeard (edited March 18, 2002).]

[This message has been edited by Ironbeard (edited March 29, 2002).]

20. Slappy Gems: 19/31
    Latest gem: Aquamarine

Sorcery here I come:

Str: 15
    Int: 17
    Wis: 13
    Dex: 12
    Con: 11
    Chr: 11

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.