1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Werewolf Kit for NWN?

Discussion in 'Neverwinter Nights (Classic)' started by cabron, Jun 28, 2004.

1. cabron Gems: 1/31
    Latest gem: Turquoise

Hey,
    First of all, I have NO knowledge whatsoever on scripting or moding...so here it goes;
    I´m a big fan of Cernd (yes... from baldur's Gate 2) because i really liked how he could buff up my characters with spells in human form before a fight, transform into a werwolf and go kick some butt, and afterwards switch back and heal the wounded. I would really love to do that with not only a specialized druid in NWN (maybe via a kit like the one from baldur) but maybe with some other classes as well, but instead of the werewolf shape getting stronger just one (to greater werewolf) maybe the werewolf growing in power as the character levels up, just like animal companions do. I found some stuff for werewolves in the Vault, but they are included as scrpits and i really don´t know how to implement them...any help would be really apreciated

2. ArtEChoke Gems: 17/31
    Latest gem: Star Diopside

If its this werewolf hak that you're talking about, first take the hak file and put it in the hak folder in your NWN directory, and take the .tlk file, and put it in your tlk folder,in your NWN directory.

Then open the mod you want to play in the toolset:

1. Go to Edit: Module properties
    2. Select the custom content tab
    3. Select the proper hak in the drop down list, and select the proper tlk in the tlk drop down list.

That should be it. Good luck.

Edit: interesting side note from the author of the hak - "Forgot to mention that taking a level in werewolf meets one of the prereq's for becoming a shifter--an alternate form. The other prereqs still have to be met but shifters are no longer limited to just druids."

Interesting.

3. cabron Gems: 1/31
    Latest gem: Turquoise

Uh...thanks for your reply
    But the module I tried it on crashed on my first try, and afterwards displayed several new prestige classes...along with one with a wolf icon...but no way to select it or continue...

4. ArtEChoke Gems: 17/31
    Latest gem: Star Diopside

Did your character meet the class prerequisites listed in the readme file?

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.