1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Ultra Condensated LoTR Saga

Discussion in 'Booktalk' started by Nobleman, Aug 24, 2001.

1. Nobleman Gems: 27/31
    Latest gem: Emerald

Are You tired of not knowing the Saga? not just the first book. I am talking about the full monty. And Are You too lazy to read the books? and have You got two minutes?

Yes on all will make a visit at this very hilarious site quite fruitfull. Enjoy and wheep.

I haven't been amuzed this much in uhmmm days. All credits to Samuel Stoddard and David J. Parker
    http://will.mylanders.com/humor/LOTR_condensed.php3

PS. It takes You directly to the story. No annoying click-orama.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Dont go to that link before You have read the story above. Now this is LoTR(it works to know old american movies) This is the god damn funniest thing I have ever seen on the internet. I can hardly write this while watching. Smashing baby!! http://flyingmoose.org/tolksarc/movie.htm

[This message has been edited by Nobleman (edited August 24, 2001).]

[This message has been edited by Nobleman (edited August 24, 2001).]

2. Mathetais Gems: 28/31
    Latest gem: Star Sapphire

Very very funny.

I just hope the movie didn't follow that edition . . .

3. BogiTheWaverer Gems: 12/31
    Latest gem: Moonstone

Wow, that movie is absolutely great!
    Still have my eyes wet from laughing.
    I hope the *other* movie will be just so impressive. :D

4. Shadowcouncil Gems: 29/31
    Latest gem: Glittering Beljuril

Veteran

Hehe Lol. This is sooo funny. Use a program like Kazaa to download the real trailer of the movie, that one is even better then this one. ;)

For the Pulp Fiction freaks: http://www.flyingmoose.org/tolksarc/theories/pulptolk.htm

One quote from it:

Nazgul: Describe Sauron for me.

Saruman: Well, he's dark...

Nazgul: And?

Saruman: ...and he's tall...

Nazgul: Does he look like a bitch?

Saruman: What?

<thud> <scream>

Nazgul: DOES HE LOOK LIKE A BITCH!?

Saruman: No!

Nazgul: Then why'd ya try to f*ck him like a bitch?

This is unbelievable great, found this also on the flyingmoose site, you will laugh yourself to death :)

Recently one of my friends, a computer wizard, paid me a visit.

As we were talking I mentioned that I had recently installed Windows 95 on my PC. I told him how happy I was with this operating system, and showed him the Windows 95 CD. To my surprise he threw it into my microwave oven and turned the oven on. Instantly I got very upset, because the CD had become precious to me, but he said: 'Do not worry, it is unharmed.' After a few minutes he took the CD out, gave it to me and said: 'Take a close look at it.' To my surprise the CD was quite cold to hold and it seemed to be heavier than before. At first I could not see anything, but on the inner edge of the central hole I saw a inscription, an inscription finer than anything I have ever seen before. The inscription shone piercingly bright, and yet remote, as if out of a great depth:

12413AEB2ED4FA5E6F7D78E78BEDE8209450920F923A40EE10E510CC98D444AA08E1324

'I cannot understand the fiery letters,' I said.

'No, but I can,' he said. 'The letters are Hex, of an ancient mode, but the language is that of Microsoft, which I shall not utter here. But in common English this is what it says:'

One OS to rule them all, One OS to find them,
    One OS to bring them all and in the darkness bind them...

[This message has been edited by Headbanger (edited August 24, 2001).]

[This message has been edited by Headbanger (edited August 24, 2001).]

5. Lokken Gems: 26/31
    Latest gem: Diamond

Veteran

[​IMG] /me follower of the ancient religion and texts figures he's been discovered and runs away....

"IT WILL GET YOU ALL! THERE'S NO ESCAPE FROM WINDOWS, MUWHAHAHAH!!!"

Just check out this link, for windows RG (Really Good)!!! :p http://128.241.244.96/portal/uploads/27000/27549_winrg.swf
    I'm MS supporter after all, though I think most of the stuff people make fun with of MS products are rather cool ;)

[This message has been edited by Lokken (edited August 24, 2001).]

6. Nobleman Gems: 27/31
    Latest gem: Emerald

[​IMG] This is Awesome stuff Lokken!!! :D :D :D Its almost disconnecting as much as a normal Windows operating system :p

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.