1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Transformers

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by total, Mar 3, 2002.

1. total Guest

Hi all!

I noticed many Transformers-fans on recent cartoon topics, so i'm asking for a little help:

I remember those cartoons, but havent seen them a looong time. And now there aren't any on TV, i can't find them in videostores (the give me that blank look :hmm: ) and i'm interested in Transformers and Robotech. So if you know a satellite channel or good web page with them, please tell me.

Thank you!

BTW. I tried with google but all i got were some looong out of date fan pages.

2. the god Gems: 13/31
    Latest gem: Ziose

[​IMG] i'm a serious transformers geek, and can tell you that transformers is on a HUGE revival at the moment (as well as several other 80's toy-based 'maniae', e.g. GI Joe)

the toy lines have been going for a few years now, the end of the first comic book series have recently been released as graphic novels and a NEW comic series is coming out in a couple of months. in addition you can also get widely-available episodes and (several different versions of) the movie on VHS and DVD. if you need more info on how to get hold of these, e-mail me.

btw, for good news websites, try: www.bigbot.com and www.thetransformers.net

3. Jerlark386 Gems: 5/31
    Latest gem: Andar

I like the newer beast war series based on it. There's another show following but I forget its name. It used to come on channel 38 WADL or 14 if you have cable.

4. Did not expect to see a topic like this on this site! Cool!!

5. frobo Gems: 1/31
    Latest gem: Turquoise

[​IMG] Ok guys, heres whats going on. Currently, there is a series called Transformers: Robots in Disguise. It is a Japanese offshoot of the old show. Some of the characters are the same, bit it is really a different timeline. And, the show's pretty dumb because its a little kiddy show. It's on FOX Kids, but they have put it to an hour where i never catch it anymore. Also, they are gonna have a new series in the fall called Transformers:Armada. No idea as of yet what that will be like. The old series is still be best i say! These episodes can still be found sometimes at stores like Best Buy, usually in DVD form. Also, my local BlockBuster has some old episodes on tape along with the movie. The movie isn't too hard to find. You can search amazon.com for movies and tapes and DVDs of episodes. They have a wide selection, but just look around too. As far as the toys go, theyre coming back big time. Search google or something for em. There's a lot of japanese remakes of the origional ones. Some good TF sites are www.bigbot.com , www.transformersnetwork.com , and many others! Happy TFing!
    Your TF Fan!
    -CJ

6. Christopher_Lee Gems: 10/31
    Latest gem: Zircon

Transformers are cool. I especially love starscream :aaa: and soundwave :wave:. Kup :coffee: is a bit boring though, and so is perceptor :bigeyes:

7. the god Gems: 13/31
    Latest gem: Ziose

[​IMG] :D that was the best use of smilies i've seen in a while.

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.