1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Top 10 Least Played D&D Classes at GameSpy

Discussion in 'Game/SP News & Comments' started by Mollusken, Aug 26, 2004.

1. Mollusken Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

The combat gardener, dungeon decorator and horse thief are some of the Dungeons and Dragons classes described in this article at GameSpy. They're all completly useless, but some of them have apparently been used by members of the GameSpy staff. Here's a description of the cockfighter:

Just as wizards have familiars, so too, do cockfighters have their prized poultry. While cockfighters could expect lucrative revenues in town, their usefulness in a dungeon was somewhat limited. At this point I'd like to encourage readers to finish out this joke by supplying their own ending, provided it uses one of more of the following key-phrases guaranteed to get a laugh: "choking the chicken"; "Henry, grab your cock!"; "At the first sign of orcs, he flipped them the bird"; and so on.

[ August 26, 2004, 21:33: Message edited by: Mollusken ]

2. Fiatil Gems: 4/31
    Latest gem: Sunstone

You do know that this is meant to be a comedy article right? Nothing in that is real, it's just fargo being funny.

3. Gavin de Valge Gems: 3/31
    Latest gem: Lynx Eye

These would make some great (translation: hilarious) NPCs. Who would ever suspect the...chaotic evil tailor? Too bad the name is a giveaway.

Seriously, I'll have to keep the tailor in mind as a plot twist for my next D&D campaign...or will I instead show this to the other players and make the tailor the only one that can save them? Too many possibilites!

4. Jaguar Gems: 27/31
    Latest gem: Emerald

Veteran

Then suddenly, the felt the shadow of fear, from the man known as ... Neutral Good Beautician!

Listen, as he shouts his war cry.

"We will win because we are FABULOUS!!"

5. Mollusken Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

Doh.

6. Dark Haired Beauty Gems: 13/31
    Latest gem: Ziose

What about the True Neutral Shopping Wench!

DM: The party has rested four hours in the boot department of the Tanners.

Male Fighter: Come wench! Let us be on our way.

Wench: What about these boots, do you think they make my feet look big? I don't think this is the same color brown as my armor. I hate my armor, do you think it makes me look fat?

Male Fighter: Just buy the bloody boots wench!

Wench (begins crying): You never support me anymore. I remember when you used to love spending time with me!

DM: Another hour has passed. The light in the store begins to fade as darkness approaches.

7. Chimera Gems: 5/31
    Latest gem: Andar

Lawful Evil tax collector: "You will pay! You will ALL pay!'

and the most evil of them all -
    Chaotic Evil dentist: "No, this won't hurt a bit."

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.