1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

The Never Ending Story: The Resurrection

Discussion in 'Creativity Surge' started by Elios, Mar 17, 2003.

1. Elios Gems: 17/31
    Latest gem: Star Diopside

I've thought this over for many, many nights. I think we can keep this going this time, with the help of a few guidelines. Again, the characters are people from here in SP.
    1-You are limited to three sentences in your response.
    2-There can only be five main protagonists. Those five are determined by who gets there first.
    3-There can be one major enemy. There can be many minor enemies, which are working for the big guy. The main enemy can be identified at any point. Minor ones can enter into the story first. If a minor enemy enters into the story first, they must identify who they are working for, thus the main enemy.
    4-There can be other characters in the story. If you want to be one of these, you only get one or two appearences.
    5-There is no specific time period. Therefore, technologies, events, places, etc can be mixed and can be made up. For example; an helicopter can land on top of the Roman Senate and Santa Claus can get out and shake hands with George Washington.
    6-Try to maintain some resemblence of a story line. If everyone tries to start a different direction for the story, it won't last.
    So, here is the begining of the story (it will be slightly more than three lines)

A quiet rustle in the nearby bushes awakens Elios. He rubs his eyes, confused he is. He doesn't know how he got here. The last thing he remembers is playing poker with his buddies after the Super Bowl. His clothes are different too. He's in a black suit, with a black shirt and tie. All he has on him is some sort of rod with a button. He pushes the button and a beam up energy emerges. A lightsaber. How did he get here? Where exactly is here? Elios wonders these things as he looks up in the sky, two planets, with rings, loom ominously in the sky.

And so begins the Never Ending Story: The Resurrection...

2. Aikanaro Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

ooc: Nice thinking. This will work.

IC: Elios looks around groggily and thinks, "Well hey, waddaya know? Two planets eh. Then he is suddenly thrown upon his feet. He spins around to see a...

3. Eze Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

Pink dragon., who holds a bazooka.

"Hello, I am Pink Death."

The dragon appears to be on crack.

4. Aikanaro Gems: 31/31

Elios stutters and stammers, "Erm, er, hi?"
    The Pink Dragon laughs in a manical and not very reasuring way just before...

ooc: Alright, so I like making you people finish my sentences, so what?

5. Ancalìmon Gems: 14/31
    Latest gem: Chrysoberyl

...striking Elios with his tail. Elios is knocked uncounscious, and the last thing he sees before he fades away is...

btw, great idea Elios! You always have great ideas! :)

6. Eze Gems: 24/31

Pink Death's black boots.

The dragon giggles and sits down to wait Elios's recovery.

5 hours later, the young man begins to stir and Pink Death shakes him awake.

7. Ancalìmon Gems: 14/31

"Come, I want you to meet my master" The dragon said.

The dragon led Elios to a man in a blue robe.

"Hello, I'm Ancalìmon The Wise", the man said, with his back turned towards Elios.

8. Eze Gems: 24/31

"Turn around," Elios said.

And Ancalimon did.

Elios tried hard not to laugh, but he did, cause Pink Death's master was a...

9. Lazy Bonzo Gems: 24/31

[​IMG] Midget.

With a 'Kick Me' sign on his back.

Elios wondered if he should kick the midget.

10. Aikanaro Gems: 31/31

Elios laughs so hard before realising that the dragon is staring at him rather meanly and hungrily. Elios shuts up fast.
    "Erm, hello, your rather short for a wise guy aren't you?"

11. Ancalìmon Gems: 14/31

You are all cursed now. And 1.87 metres isn't a midget. I shall doom you to a life of midgetness!

12. Aikanaro Gems: 31/31

ooc: Please don't hijack this thread with meaningless crap

13. Ancalìmon Gems: 14/31

Er.. that was Ancalìmon's reply. And don't make me a midget!!

14. Aikanaro Gems: 31/31

ooc: Then you should be using quotation marks

IC: Elios was greatly confused by Ancalimon's reply. "Are you saying sir, that you are not a midget, and that you are going to turn me into one?"
    Elios looked down at the midget in great confusion

15. Eze Gems: 24/31

"I am midget. So there. BTW, you and some other people are going to save the world."

16. Aikanaro Gems: 31/31

"I'm gonna wha...?" asked a very confused Elios in reply. "You said nothing about saving a world did you, I want no part of that."

17. Eze Gems: 24/31

"But you have to. Pink Death comes with you. You need to defeat the evil..."

18. Yerril Gems: 22/31
    Latest gem: Sphene

"...Black Labrador of Death, Spawner of Stench Most Unholy, Eater of Leftovers most Neglected, and Possessor of Brain most Miniscule. The giant dog's fell forces have overrun the land, laying waste to the once verdant lands. To aid you in this crusade, you may take my apprentice Yerril, who is very..."

19. Ancalìmon Gems: 14/31

...skilled in the arts of making sandwiches. If you ever feel hungry, ask him. Now go Elios!

20. Yerril Gems: 22/31
    Latest gem: Sphene

And so, Elios Suitwearinglightsaberwielder, Pink Death, and Yerril Sandwich-Maker shouldered their cellophane travelling packs and headed out on their great adventure.

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.