1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

The Many Adventures of Agudo

Discussion in 'Creativity Surge' started by Agudo Archmage of Light, May 23, 2003.

1. Agudo Archmage of Light Banned

[​IMG] {More Storys will come Later thanks and enjoy}

A portal opens several feet above a farmers cart, near the city gates and with a graceful SPLAT!!!! … A person in blue/white robes falls from the portal, and lands on baskets of vegetables. At the same time a beautiful white owl fly’s out of the portal, just before it closes and lands near the robe figure.

BLAST! What the?….Oh I see…why Hello Hoot. I see your white feathers helped you to stay clean wile I have landed in…Well in?…

Excuse me governor….. “A farmer speaks up”…. but I “aint” no smart one but “Tiss” believe that’s “mi” Tomatoes from me very own farm!

Oh my! The robed figure squeezes out of the smashed basket, and with a Simi leap jumps down off the cart. At the same time Hoot the wise white owl, lands on the shoulders of her acrobatic friend.

The farmer immediately starts brushing off the tomato stained robes, and says… Oh let “mi” help ye for ye look to be a powerful mage, from the looks of ye… it be few coins on that fancy costume of yours…Oh!… I mean… “tis” shameful of “mi” to say… but you did squish my poor family income …and …and …

Allow me to introduce myself I am Agudo Archmage of Light!… and…

the farmer becomes afraid and the others in the crowd become nervous.

Agudo snaps his fingers and in his right hand appears his magic staff and at the same time his Blue/white robes become sparkling clean. The farmer studiers…Tis …Tis.. mi ,mi fault governor for placing my wagon in the wrong spot and …and …

Agudo walks up to the farmer and grabs the farmer’s hand, Agudo speaks…..And you didn’t let me finish, Agudo leans over and whispers in the farmers ear. The Light has shown me the location of your secret trap door, that is under the cart. I have used my magic to place a few gems and more than enough gold in there.

With that Agudo placed a small magically trapped pouch in the man's hand and whispered... make sure you hold that up so others can see.

Because it looks like a few criminal types are in line, and will obviously want to pick pocket you or worse!

And with that the farmer smiled and did as he was told holding up the pouch proclaiming the honesty of Agudo.

At the same time the farmer is talking Agudo turns to the city gate with Hoot on his shoulder. He walks up to the city guard but before he could speak the female guard says… Good day… SIR Light I saw the commotion back in line and heard your name, welcome to our fair city and you may pass freely with no “charge!”

Agudo looks at her with a smile, No, no my honorable guard, You may call me… Agudo Arch mage of Light or SIR Agudo or SIR Archmage but... I represent the “Light”.

Of course …Um… your Archmage um ..Sir .. Agudo laughs… good enough. But why are you letting me in for free? She moved her feet in an awkward motion, at the same time looking for the words. To be honest Sir Agudo it is standard policy to let those with coin in for free because… well… unlike the poor scum, you wont take things, and more likely spend a few coins in the finer part of town.

Agudo looks at her and bows slightly, and as he walks off he says to her… remember my warning let that farmer pass freely for he may be poor and… what was that word you used?… Oh yes, and in your eyes “scum”… I would believe it is in your best interest to let him pass freely for Archmages are not called that by chance!

The guard understood with clear personnel understanding of the warning!

As Agudo walks into the city, he asks a poor little girl for the location of the nearest bathhouse. The skinny and very dirty child asks... but ye got the magic in ye why does magic not clean ye?

Agudo Archmage of Light smiles, because a hot bath after along walk is always better than the most powerful magic.

With a nod of her head she points to the rich part of town to the bathhouses. As Agudo and Hoot walk away, the poor child pickpockets him and when she opens her hand she finds (Candy) of the most expensive kind. She see the Archmage smiling at her as he walks away.

The little girl laughs at the thought of a hot bath for she never even thought the poor could have such thing!

{An hour later}

Steam rises from the warm bath as the mage slowly lowers himself even deeper than before were only his chin and top of his head show. Hoot is on the rafters sleeping with her feathers slowly ruffling in the warm damp room.

When suddenly, a pigeon courier named (Email) arrives through the open window and lands on the rim of the tub. The chambermaid try’s to shoo the new bird away but it merely ignores the now exasperated woman. Agudo who is nearly a sleep is now forced to open one eye.

Its ok me Lady I believe this courier has a message for me. The bird gives the message magically, so that only the Archmage can read or hear it. Oh my!… Hoot this is disappointing news. Hoot opens her eyes and looks down on the now rising and with the exception of soap covering key body parts, the “naked” Agudo.

I am afraid the orphanage we wanted to build in this poor city as been rejected by local Mayor! … She says that the “rift raft” would only multiply more knowing that they could dump their children at this government (tax money black hole.)

We must speak with the mayor immediately!

As the mage puts one foot out side the tub, it lands nicely on a large soap bar, and with the floor being wet causes Agudo Archmage of Light to fly across the now slippery room.....

A plump washwoman, who was just pining up her laundry, when she just happens to look up.
    With a fright she screams as the soapy and naked Wizard comes flying out the third story window… With his hands flapping trying to fly, most people would think he was screaming for help when they saw his mouth moving.

Yet to any trained spell caster it was obvious that he was casting a spell.

Just before that plump woman and Agudo would become romantically involved, a portal opens up. Agudo Archmage of Light could only hope that wherever he landed it would be soft.

Flying out the window after him and just before the portal closed, was Hoot the white owl and loyal friend caring Agudo blue/white robes, sandals and magic staff.

The chambermaid stuck her head out the window and yelled down to her friend the washwoman. Did you see the Archmage of Light? The washwoman yelled back with a grin on her face…

{IN ALL THE LIGHTS NAKED GLORY)!!!! :p

[ May 25, 2003, 05:32: Message edited by: Agudo Archmage of Light ]

2. The Kilted Crusader

The Kilted Crusader The Famous Last words "Hey guys, watch THIS!" Veteran

Nice, with a good ending, but the lack of speech marks made it a little confusing to read.

3. 8people

8people 8 is just another way of looking at infinite ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    [​IMG] I agree, need to improve the use speech marks,

4. Oaz Gems: 29/31
    Latest gem: Glittering Beljuril

Work on punctuation, don't shift between tenses. It's all I have to say.

Well, that and a poor, starving farmer would probably be very angry at having his tomatoes smashed. Or maybe he was just being sarcastic. Eh, either way.

[ May 23, 2003, 23:56: Message edited by: Oaz ]

5. Agudo Archmage of Light Banned

Wow! Not one speech mark tranferd to this board.

I am glad you told me!.....Thanks.

Now to find out why?

((OK)) I have made a few changes to the last story post. So let me know if it helps, and dont be shy if you find something that needs changing.

[ May 25, 2003, 05:36: Message edited by: Agudo Archmage of Light ]

6. 8people

8people 8 is just another way of looking at infinite ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    [​IMG] If the speech marks don't show up remember there is a new line for every speaker or if someone starts talking for the first time.

7. Ancalìmon Gems: 14/31
    Latest gem: Chrysoberyl

I like it! ;)

8. Eze Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

Same as the other. Great idea, but needs more realism, depth and SPELLCHECK. : )

9. Agudo Archmage of Light Banned

{Thanks, :D I like getting feedback from people} As far as more depth? It’s a comedy! :p I have seen what happens to ((Jim Carey)) movies, when he gets to serious…. :rolleyes: He just not as comical when he does not lets loose.

But as far as spelling, could you highlight some of the words. so that I can see what needs to be changed.

Maybe I am using the wrong word? but spelling it right.....like "Their and There"

{Spell check, does not show any Red}

"Just to let you know, that I always put (Archmage) as one word. why? Because (Archenemy) is one word.

So why not make Archmage one word! ;)

[ May 26, 2003, 18:46: Message edited by: Agudo Archmage of Light ]

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.