1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Superfrog

Discussion in 'Playground' started by jesper898, Nov 21, 2001.

1. jesper898 Guest

2. Tasohan Gems: 10/31
    Latest gem: Zircon

[​IMG] What is Superfrog? I have never heard of it.
    But thanks anyway Jesper.

3. Shadowcouncil Gems: 29/31
    Latest gem: Glittering Beljuril

Veteran

This can be found on the site:

What is superfrog?

A few years ago, a number of games were produced by a small computer games company named Team17. These games were usually made for the Amiga system although a few were made for PCs. Team17 began with games like the boxing game Body Blows and the shoot-all-the-aliens-and-don't-get-killed type game Alien Breed.

Over time Team17 played around with different game types and they kept going until their big break came with the shoot-'em-up Worms.

However before Worms there were a few other games produced by Team17, and one of those was the highly acclaimed adventure platformer Superfrog.

I am a Superfrog fan and this site is dedicated to what I believe to be Team17's greatest game ever, criminally disregarded by some as being "just another platformer". If you also like Superfrog or other adventure platformers in general then you might like to join my Superfrog Club.

4. jesper898 Guest

hope you guys enjoy it:)
    i did, its a classic

5. Does it involve getting the frog to cross a road? :grin:

6. jesper898 Guest

no not frogger:D
    this is a platform game :D

7. Spudsquisher Gems: 13/31
    Latest gem: Ziose

when i was a lad, superfrog was the word! was my favorite game for my amiga, many hours would I while away with my thing in my hand, making the frog jump over spikes and shoot bees with his little froghead. Team 17, I salute you!

8. Silverblade Guest

I used to play it too on the old amiga, but was forced to stop, when the disk stopped working and nobody I knew had another copy. But Superfrog was great!!!

9. jesper898 Guest

its a great game:D

10. Shadowcouncil Gems: 29/31
    Latest gem: Glittering Beljuril

Veteran

The game rules :) Youth-sentiments :)

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.