1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

StarWars Galaxies Screenshots

Discussion in 'Playground' started by Slappy, May 30, 2001.

1. Slappy Gems: 19/31
    Latest gem: Aquamarine

2. Extremist Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

3. Sir Belisarius

Sir Belisarius Viconia's Boy Toy Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder

Media:
    [​IMG] That sounds soooo sweet! Now I'm trying to figure out what I want to play. I think I might go Imperial...Or Pirate, like Han Solo.

Man! That is going to be fun!!!!!

4. BogiTheWaverer Gems: 12/31
    Latest gem: Moonstone

[​IMG] The lawyer as pirate, thats real recreation. :D

5. Nobleman Gems: 27/31
    Latest gem: Emerald

To sir Belisarius. Actually Han Solo was an imperial officer before going smuggling. Perhaps You knew that already. Hard to dechiper from Your Post. :p

6. Grovflab Gems: 13/31
    Latest gem: Ziose

A lawyer is a pirate! ;)

7. Extremist Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

Geez, a pirate?

I always took lawyers as anti paladins.
    Ah, and Sir Bel is paladin, he'll be a lawyer soon, so what a nice downfall... ;)

8. Sir Belisarius

Sir Belisarius Viconia's Boy Toy Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder

Media:
    Nobleman - I do remember reading smething about Solo being a part of the Empire at one point...

The main reason I want to play an Imperial is that I LOVED the Tie Fighter game! Playing the bad guys was a lot of fun! So I think I'd give it a whirl in the game.

My next choice would be a pirate/smuggler, or a bounty hunter. Mostly because Han and Boba Fett were always my favorite characters in the movie. Plus you can hang out in all the cool cantinas! ;) :D

BTW - The more law I learn, the less paladinly I seem to become. I definitely am starting to feel some roguish tendencies!

9. Mathetais Gems: 28/31
    Latest gem: Star Sapphire

Bel - there is still hope for you! The problem can probably be traced back to the fact that you are currently a mushroom. Not a very "paladin-y" avantar.

Maybe once you transform to a "Salamander Hacker" you'll regain some of your nobility!

Seriousy though - vent your dark-side through the games & forum. America needs a few noble lawyers!

10. FenixStrife Gems: 6/31
    Latest gem: Jasper

Han Solo went to the Imperial academy but quit after something happened. Its been a LONG time since I read the books so I cant really remember, I think they might have killed his brother.

--FenixStrife

11. Slappy Gems: 19/31
    Latest gem: Aquamarine

Solo's reasons for leaving. I've heard a few versions that are all similar but to quote "his stubborn nature and belief in fairness derailed his career. He interefered with some slavers who were mistreating an enslaved wookie - actions sanctioned by the empire- and for his insubordination was discharged from the Imperial Navy. The wookie Chewbacca has been by Solo' side ever since."

From the StarWars Encyclopedia by Stephen J. Sansweet

12. FenixStrife Gems: 6/31
    Latest gem: Jasper

[​IMG] Thank you Slappy, I remember reading about that now. That was in the same book that he shot his toe because the sight on his gun got caught in the sheath (whats the right word for this, sheath is for swords)

--FenixStrife

13. Darien Noella Gems: 16/31
    Latest gem: Shandon

lol!! Holster, dear... holster. You read waayy too much fantasy, Fenix. :D

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.