1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

SP Happenings #69

Discussion in 'Game/SP News & Comments' started by Taluntain, Sep 29, 2004.

1. Taluntain

Taluntain Resident Alpha and Omega Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
    I managed to get part of the planned site update up, but there's more to come (including the promised Temple of Elemental Evil Online Solution) as soon as I'm able to put it all together. After delaying it for a couple of years, I've finally had one of my wisdom teeth taken out on Monday (probably a couple of the most horrific hours of my entire life), and needless to say I'm not feeling exactly fit to do much of anything. Especially as I've had to be up and about since 6 AM till 6 PM today with a fever, instead of staying at home in bed, putting ice on my ridiculously swollen cheek. So much for the doctor's orders... The only highlight of all this is that I have an excuse to stuff myself full of ice cream now. :)

2. Spellbound

Spellbound Fleur de Mystique Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Ahem.... THIS doctor (or nurse, if you prefer) orders Taluntain to bed, with 5 woodland nymphs standing by his bedside to answer his every beck and call. And no... "Push the computer over to me" isn't one of them. :D

3. Jaguar Gems: 27/31
    Latest gem: Emerald

Veteran

Does this mean that BTA is in charge for the time being? :evil:

Heh heh heh... :evil:

/me thinks this is giong to be fun

4. Taluntain

Taluntain Resident Alpha and Omega Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
    Nah, I can still kick some butt if needed. ;)

5. Falstaff

Falstaff Sleep is for the Weak of Will Veteran

Hehe - but wouldn't that be:

"Mmah, I camm stiww kick sommm butt ifff meebeb."

Gotta love swollen cheeks! ;)

6. Blackthorne TA

Blackthorne TA Master in his Own Mind Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    What makes you think I'm not always in charge?

There hasn't been a need for buttkicking for quite a while, so if you want to step out of line, things will indeed get fun... just not for you :)

7. chevalier

chevalier Knight of Everfull Chalice ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Media:
    Say what you want about dentists, but the girls are simply cute! :love:

/me sabotages his random tooth

8. Spellbound

Spellbound Fleur de Mystique Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Dentists are nothing more than Frankensteins with their own torture chambers....albeit sanitized. ;)

9. Shrikant

Shrikant Swords! Not words! Veteran

Hamster cheeks Tal :lol:
    Hate it when dentists go drilling merrily talking nineteen to the dozen while you cant tell them to shut-up.

10. chevalier

chevalier Knight of Everfull Chalice ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Media:
    I don't mind a bit of ekhm... stronger impulse, so long as hygiene is preserved :p

And the one that was doing my teeth the last time looked far from Frankenstein....

@Tal: Do what I did. Get some coffee to make you strong, get some alcohol to make you merry and go dancing. When caffeine mixes with alcohol and painkillers and antibiotics, you'll be in for some fun. Just make sure you're able to get someone drive you back.

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.