1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Sorcerer's Place Needs Your Screenshots!

Discussion in 'Game/SP News & Comments' started by Taluntain, Oct 10, 2004.

1. Taluntain

Taluntain Resident Alpha and Omega Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
    What do we need them for? Why, for the Screenshot of the Week feature, of course!

Currently, the most desired screenshots are from the original Baldur's Gate (and Tales of the Sword Coast), Icewind Dale (and Heart of Winter & Trials of the Luremaster), Icewind Dale 2, Pool of Radiance: RoMD and The Temple of Elemental Evil.

More info about how to take and submit screenshots can be found here. Fame and fort... err, glory await all screenshot submitters!

2. chevalier

chevalier Knight of Everfull Chalice ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Media:
    OK, OK, Tal. I'm going to create another uber character and show the noobs who has the real ultimate power. :p

I have some paladin(3)/sorcerer(x) going, so there are going to be fireworks.

3. Taluntain

Taluntain Resident Alpha and Omega Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
    Solo shots aren't really that interesting - a whole party in action can provide much more visual entertainment on-screen. So try that instead.

4. chevalier

chevalier Knight of Everfull Chalice ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Media:
    So, six paladin/sorcerers? :p

5. Rednik Gems: 21/31
    Latest gem: Pearl

I'll see if I can catch some of the buggy hilarity of my latest round of ToEE. My cleric shrunk while I went to the kitchen, then to make up for it, I used enlarge person, and now she's as big as a house with no way of going back to normal size. So I said what the hell and enlarged my whole party.

6. Shrikant

Shrikant Swords! Not words! Veteran

Had enough of BG II?

Coz I was just starting another trip through it. Any conversation between Keldron and Jan should make it.

7. Taluntain

Media:
    I have tons of BG2 and NWN screenshots since people pretty much only send those in, but if you have some good ones, do send them.

8. Kitrax

Kitrax Pantaloons are supposed to go where!?!?

Media:
    I have a few screenshots of me dominating at Age of Mythology, but I'm sure you won't want them since AoM isn't hosted on SP...

Other than that I have one or two from BG2 of a cool magic battle - there are a bunch of different spells going off all at the same time...looks cool, but probably been done to death, right Tal? :rolling:

9. Taluntain

Media:
    Let me be the judge of that...

10. Arabwel

Arabwel Screaming towards Apotheosis Veteran

Media:
    *icks the computer* I have one I planned on sending but the resolution is off... And I am too idiotic to know how to change it :/

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.