1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Rush Limbaugh's draft status

Discussion in 'Alley of Dangerous Angles' started by Laches, Apr 9, 2003.

1. Laches Gems: 19/31
    Latest gem: Aquamarine

Alright, I admit it. This is a bit of trolling. I've noticed some really like Limbaugh on this board. I've also noticed commonly they criticize people like Clinton as draft dodgers. Well, in the interest of full disclosure, a damned funny story, etc --

Limbaugh apparently couldn't serve in Vietnam because...drumroll... he had an ingrown hair on his ass.

http://www.snopes.com/military/limbaugh.htm

2. Death Rabbit

Death Rabbit Straight, no chaser Adored Veteran Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    A successful military career ended by something ON his ass...

A successful radio career flourished by talking OUT of his ass...

Funny how life works sometimes. ;)

3. LKD Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

Veteran

That is totally funny. I'm right wing, of course, but even I think Rush is a bit of a windbag, even when I agree with him. The only one worse than him on the Conservative side of things is that preacher (Falwell?) who said that 9/11 was caused by homosexuals.

4. Death Rabbit

Death Rabbit Straight, no chaser Adored Veteran Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    Yes, that was Jerry Falwell. Oh, but don't forget about Tinky Winky because ... *gasp!* heeeeee's purple! Everyone knows them homos love purple! And he carries a purse, and wears that funny hat! Only gay people wear funny hats, after all.

Them Teletubbies all have to be stopped! :holy: In the name of our lord Jesus, of course.

I know I know I'm :yot:

5. Mathetais Gems: 28/31
    Latest gem: Star Sapphire

There is an openly homosexual man I work with, and he has Tinki-Wiki in his cubical.

I'm not saying what Fawell did, but I run for cover every time a plane flys over.

(joking about the second part)

6. Blackhawk Gems: 14/31
    Latest gem: Chrysoberyl

[​IMG] Here are the vile quotes Jerry Farwell and Pat Robertson from 09/13/01

Jerry Falwell:
    "What we saw on Tuesday as terrible as it is, could be miniscule if in fact --- if in fact God continues to lift the curtain and allow --- the enemies of America to give us probably what we deserve."

Pat Robertson:
    "Uh, that's my feeling. I think we've just seen the --- the anti-chamber to terror. We haven't even begun to see what 'they' can do to a major population."

Later in the same interview...

Jerry Falwell:
    "I really believe that the pagans, the abortionists, the feminists, and the gays, and the lesbians who are actively trying to make that an alternative lifestyle, the ACLU, People for the American Way, all of them who tried to secularize America --- I point the finger in their face and say 'You helped this happen'."

Pat Robertson:
    "Well, I --- totally concur and the problem is that we have adopted that agenda at the highest levels of our government so we --- we're responsible in a free society for what the top people do and the top people who support this."

You can download the quotes in MP3 at the following links:

• http://www.csus.edu/org/democrat/media/700-Club-091301-Falwell-'We-Deserved-It'.mp3
    • http://www.csus.edu/org/democrat/media/700-Club-091301-Falwell-'Blame'.mp3
    Makes you wonder if Farwell is merely our version of Bin Laden! :mad:

7. Death Rabbit

Media:
    Remember Khazraj's recent post about "Should the US Rule the World?"

There's 2 of the most compelling reasons for "no" in existance.

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.