1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Return to the Temple of Elemental Evil. Can this be true?

Discussion in 'The Temple of Elemental Evil' started by matthewdevcic, Nov 24, 2005.

1. matthewdevcic Gems: 2/31
    Latest gem: Fire Agate

link

I got very excited when i saw this but then i realized what exactly it was. Because i think this was the best game i have ever played i do remain optimistic that one day the second part to this game will be created.

[ November 24, 2005, 23:31: Message edited by: Taluntain ]

2. Harbourboy

Harbourboy Take thy form from off my door! Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

What a ripoff. I wouldn't pay $22.50 for an old D&D module. If so, I'll be selling all my old D&D stuff and make a killing.

3. Taluntain

Taluntain Resident Alpha and Omega Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
    The odds of a second coming of ToEE are about as close to 0 as they can be. The game wouldn't sell anyway, considering Return was simply a rehashed and somewhat modernized version of the original. Maybe in 15 years when everyone's forgotten ToEE already, but don't count on it anytime soon.

4. Sir Belisarius

Sir Belisarius Viconia's Boy Toy Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder

Media:
    I'd love to see another module using this engine. I loved this game, despite the multiple glitches, the Walmart tampering. The Co8 patch cleans it up nicely!

I don't need to return to the Temple of Elemental Evil, but if they made another game using this engine, I'd buy it.

5. allyx Gems: 2/31
    Latest gem: Fire Agate

6. maalri Gems: 3/31
    Latest gem: Lynx Eye

If but only i had the skills allyx, if I only had the "skrills". But I am anxiously awaiting your efforts!

7. DennisonThornhawk Gems: 1/31
    Latest gem: Turquoise

The module I'd like to see done as a gam is The Lost Cavrns of Tsjocanth. (I Know...I have badly butchered that spelling.)

It's a good module because, like the TOEE, it has some outdoor elements. There is a town that can be developed. And...it's a vast dungeon with rooms that include some interplanar space. Oh...and like TOEE...the ultimate quest is for an artifact...and it's one with several parts that need to be assembled.

I won't reveal for those who don't know what the main monster in that module is.

But you'll love her before you hate her.

8. Sir Belisarius

Sir Belisarius Viconia's Boy Toy Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder

Media:
    I would if I had any pc skills whatsoever! If something new were to come out from Co8 I would definitely support it financially.

One of my favorite Greyhawk modules was "Expedition to the Barrier Peaks." Swords and Lasers - my two favorite things!!!

9. ShiningTed Gems: 1/31
    Latest gem: Turquoise

Well, we gotta finish KotB before we worry about new modules, but you're not the first person to suggest The Lost Caverns of Tsjocanth.

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.