1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Recently at the Friendly Arm Inn

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Silroth, Mar 26, 2001.

1. Silroth Gems: 7/31
    Latest gem: Tchazar

[​IMG] BlackthornTA (Thread Anihilator) replys angrily:
    "Just wait and see. I'm going to plish my staff of firebolts!!!"

"OK BTA, just tell me when you finish polishing! :D
    "Oh, no!!!"
    He's really starting to... :eek:
    "Don't , don't, this place is public! Ladies and other female entities are present!!!"
    "Darien is gonna spend another sleepless night!"

But BTA doesn't listen and starts polishing his staff.
    All three inches of it!!! :cool:
    His faithful paladins rush to his aid.
    Lord Moeken inspires terror in the ladies he tries to bully off the scene, whilst
    Lord Bane inspires only giggles with Darien. Darien gets angry as she is threatend to loose sight-contact with BTA, clenches her fist around the Trout and ramms it into Lord Banes left eye. (After this abhorrent act of extreme militant radical feminism, Lord Bane is further known as Lord The Multihued Bane).
    After a minute or two BTA is finished.
    But no firebolt!?! :( He doesn't look satisfied :eek:! His red eyes shine like crimson searchlights into the dark room. Green smoke emenates from his nostrils.
    Silroth smells victory, but is pretty sure it's not his own; so he activates the Ring of Void for enhanced invisibility.
    Thus he boldly and couragously - and most of all very quietly - tiptoes to the door.

Silroth looks back into the room and sees a bemused Darien, allmost engulfed by an expanding area of quivering darkness centered around BTA.
    BTA opens a chest, rips out a Multibarreled Quickfire Gattling Lightning Bolt Thrower (MQGLBT) and aims at the position Silroth occupied moments before. The air burns as the back wallis disintegrated.
    Silroth meanwhile is busy pondering the following deep questions:
    Is BTA angered???
    Is MQGLBT ADnD conform???
    Why me???
    Tha lack of screams openes BTA's eyes to the fact, that he hasn't done any real damage, except to the inventary, so he blindly aims at the door and starts another round of heavy artillary fire.

Silroth ducks the first bolts and bravely leaves the room.

"I hope I have not caused any inconvenience to anybody here ;)?!?"

[This message has been edited by Silroth (edited March 27, 2001).]

2. Darien Noella Gems: 16/31
    Latest gem: Shandon

[​IMG] Silroth- I'd have to say not. I mean, other than a few unsightly typos, and a... well... a rather unsightly BTA, I'd say it's just fine.

*shakes her head and wonders how she gets dragged into these things*

hmm... dragged... Huh? Oh..sorry, nevermind! *blushes*

3. Mollusken Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

[​IMG] I think everybody could come back to #sorcerers on EFnet. Nothing ever happens there anymore....

4. Lord Bane Gems: 10/31
    Latest gem: Zircon

[​IMG] Ouch! :confused: Don't you like me Silroth ? :(

/me sobs

Always the same with those Germans :D

5. Lord Moeken Gems: 13/31
    Latest gem: Ziose

[​IMG] Ah just like a german...
    Twists the story around and then leaves to enjoy a big wiener schnitzel ;)

(Wait a second, I think I'm 1/4 german, Yikes)

6. Taluntain

Taluntain Resident Alpha and Omega Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
    [​IMG] Mollusken, that is the point, hehe. I didn't move the channel and Elminster to this secure network for nothing. All the action is here now.
    And even if you don't want to use another server in mIRC, you can still use the java chatroom easily.

7. Blackthorne TA

Blackthorne TA Master in his Own Mind Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    [​IMG] Hmmm... I don't remember any of that... Must have been someone impersonating me... Especially since my staff is a full six feet tall! Three inches? You could hardly call that a wand! :D

8. Silroth Gems: 7/31

[​IMG] L. Bane, you clearly asked for it!
    As for the rest, that elephant was just too much!

9. Crawl Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

[​IMG] BlackthorneTA can polish his staff as much as he likes as far as I'm concerned as long as he QUITES POKING EVERYONE with it. Keep your puny attacks to yourself :D

10. Silroth Gems: 7/31

[​IMG] Crawl, I newer criticised BTA for that!

BTA, as for sticking to facts: The post is a little story inspired by your lewd behaviour, not a chat protokol.
    As for the 3 inches: they are obviously speculation, but far more credible than the 6 feet you proclaim. But feel free to prove them, and I will publicly bow to Your Lengthlyness.
    I also admit that the displayed violence does not honour your true resourcefulness and brutality.

As for the typos, I humbly beg apologies and will correct them as I find them.

[This message has been edited by Silroth (edited March 27, 2001).]

11. Lord Bane Gems: 10/31
    Latest gem: Zircon

[​IMG] :confused: Asked for it ? :confused:

Oh well, why do I bother to understand Germans :D

12. Blackthorne TA

Blackthorne TA Master in his Own Mind Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    [​IMG] Lewd behavior? Somebody has a dirty mind... As Freud (I think) said "Sometimes a cigar is just a cigar..." And so, sometimes a staff is just a staff... :)

13. herf Guest

and sometimes a staff is a 3inch smelly penis that is obviously dirty all the time because BTA needs to polish it a lot.

14. Blackthorne TA

Media:
    [​IMG] Hmmm... I can't think of a time when that would ever be true...

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.