1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

R.I.P. Sherwood Schwartz

Discussion in 'Sensorium' started by dmc, Jul 13, 2011.

1. dmc

dmc Speak softly and carry a big briefcase Staff Member Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful Adored Veteran New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!)

Media:
    The guy who wrote Gilligan's Island and the Brady Bunch passed away. He was 94.

I wasn't a big Brady fan, but I'm sure that I saw every episode of Gilligan's Island just by being a kid in the '70's.

2. Gaear

Gaear ★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful

Media:
    Mary Ann or Ginger?

3. dmc

dmc Speak softly and carry a big briefcase Staff Member Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful Adored Veteran New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!)

Media:
    Oh, Mary-Ann without a doubt.

4. Gaear

Media:
    What about the various 'hook-up' theories? I always figured Gilligan, believe it or not. The Skipper was too much of an a-hole and seemed a little gay for Gilligan anyway with his controlling/possessive nature; the Professor was too much of a dork to know what was going on or even what to do about it; and Mr. Howell would have had to pay for it to get it (which he may have). By contrast, Gilligan was just stupid enough to be taken advantage of, young enough to be able to deliver consistently - assuming his 'equipment' was sufficient, and always agreeable enough to accomodate them. Plus he always seemed pretty happy, despite being stranded on a desert island ... and so did the girls. :heh:

5. T2Bruno

T2Bruno The only source of knowledge is experience Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    I think Mary-Ann and Ginger were hot for each other. No one else was getting any.

6. Gaear

Media:
    Sure, I think that was a given.

7. Splunge

Splunge Bhaal’s financial advisor Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    Weird- I don't remember the theme song sounding like this:

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 19, 2015
  8. T2Bruno

T2Bruno The only source of knowledge is experience Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    Schwartz is simply on a three hour tour....

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.