1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

quite a long random story...

Discussion in 'Creativity Surge' started by Dave the Magic Turtle, Jul 26, 2003.

1. Dave the Magic Turtle Gems: 16/31
    Latest gem: Shandon

Veteran

Media:
    [​IMG] Once upon a time there was a monkey cal;led Fred, nobody was quite sure why he had the name Fred he just did, it was passed on from generation to generation, and nobody really cared. There was nothing really that amazing about Fred he was just an ordinary monkey, but what made him special was...well nothing really like I said he was just an ordinary monkey. Moving swiftly on one mystical Tuesday Fred stumbled across a rock after poking it in a monkey like way he found that infact it was actually a goblin (its a well known fact to everybody who wrote this story, ie me goblins are grey and rock like). Fred had found Dave the magical Goblin, against all laws of monkeys finding goblins Fred had found Dave, a goblin. Now Dave being a law abiding, non species differenciating goblin (infact he had joined the equal rites for more insignificant races act along with many other goblins), decided to give Fred the bog standard three wishes, and so Fred stood there thinking, then he thought some more and then ate a bananana and then thought even more and after this long rathere tediouse train of thought (readers are now being informed that this "train of thought" is not actually a train) Fred said "ook".
    Dave stood there stunned for a moment and then realised that he didn't understand what Fred had asked for, Dave considered him self quite clever by goblin standards, he had a IQ of 5 the highest in his class, and could speak many pigeon languages (this means he could speak to pigeons) but what he couldn't do was speak monkey. So Dave spent the next week or so learning to speak monkey, it was a shame that after he couldn't remember his name because of all the information but hey these things happen. Dave found Fred hanging from his favourite hanging branch and Dave once again asked Fred what he wanted for his three wishes, and once again Fred said "ook". Dave considered this for a moment taking into account the way Fred said the word, this is because monkeys only have one word and this has its meaning changed by the way it is said, anyway Dave noticed it had a hint of humour and a pinch of concern and he realised Fred had wanted surprise, surprise banananas. And so Fred was happy and so was Dave, and everyone lived happily ever after.
    In the end Dave decided he wanted a holiday and so went to Africa but met an untimely end when he was trodden on by an African Tiger, as for Fred he died of obbesity from eating too many banananas...
    THE END

I realise some of the jokes used within this stories content will be recognised by some readers but hey who cares, If there are any people out there who would like to try and find a moral to this story then don't bother since it is completely pointless.

From the resident supplier of random stories Chewbaka the Monkey (note this is not a signature)

2. Morgoth

Morgoth La lune ne garde aucune rancune Veteran

Media:
    Talk about a trainwreck you see coming

edit:
    Let just say, you left me stunned, but still I kept reading the story.

Oh and by the way, stories should be posted in the Creativity Surge board

[ July 26, 2003, 17:54: Message edited by: Morgoth ]

3. Dave the Magic Turtle Gems: 16/31

Veteran

Media:
    [​IMG] and whats that suppose to mean?...no really I don't understand.

4. Oaz Gems: 29/31
    Latest gem: Glittering Beljuril

That is very random, although not particulary long.

5. Rotku

Rotku I believe I can fly Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!)

Loved it! I litrally fell off my chair laughing at the bit about... well the bit below

6. Emberglow Gems: 2/31
    Latest gem: Fire Agate

Me likes dis tale vera much...makes me giggle.

7. Valkyrie Gems: 7/31
    Latest gem: Tchazar

heh heh heh... that's pretty funny. But..ah... you put one too many 'na' s in banana.... :)

8. Lazy Bonzo Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

Lol :) made me giggle :) Are you a pratchett fan by any chance?

9. Dave the Magic Turtle Gems: 16/31

Veteran

Media:
    yes

10. Nobleman Gems: 27/31
    Latest gem: Emerald

I am just wondering when there will be a story about Dave. I mean the Turtle not the Goblin. There has been a story about the goblin. I mean Dave the Goblin. The magic one not to forget. Dave the magic Goblin. The turtle is magic too, I see. So we'll need a story about Dave The Magic Turtle also, I guess.... hehe What an intrepid, in the best sense of the word, way you have of writing. :shake:

11. Dave the Magic Turtle Gems: 16/31

Veteran

Media:
    [​IMG] I might do I haven't decided on doing anymore, I've had so many insults directed at my work I feel quite hurt, but you never know I just might.

Theres an incy wincy, tiny whiny, microscopic, insignificent, chance I might just do a new story about Dave the magic Turtle, or Francis the Arabian Chipmonk, or maybe if I can strech my imagination to its fullest Rover the Dog ;)

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.