1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

PS2 games not available on Xbox

Discussion in 'Playground' started by Dice, Jul 12, 2006.

1. Dice

Dice ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    Although we already have an Xbox we are playing around with the idea of getting a PS2 because the prices are very reasonable. The question is, is it worth it? I know there are a lot of games that are made for both platforms. Can anyone list some of the games that are available for PS2 but not Xbox? It would help in deciding whether to get one or not.

2. Duffin Gems: 13/31
    Latest gem: Ziose

Arent the Metal Gear Solid games only available on Playstation? I may be wrong but im pretty sure theyre not available on Xbox. Anyway MGS2 and 3 are very nice games and you should definately give them ago if you get a PS2, theyre out on Platinum now so only cost around £20.

3. Darkstrike Gems: 5/31
    Latest gem: Andar

Metal Gear Solid 2 is on the Xbox actually.
    Armored Core series, Final Fantasy, God of War (reason enough), Kingdom Hearts 1 & 2, and I can't think of any more right now but that there is plenty of reason to get a PS2

4. Dice

Dice ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    Actually we still have a PS1 and I remember playing quit a few of the Final Fantasy series. Is Kingdom hearts like that? I prefer the RPG's and fantasy games, and a few of the platforms. My husband prefers army games and shooters.

5. Enagonios Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

Final Fantasy is playstation exclusive.

6. Elios Gems: 17/31
    Latest gem: Star Diopside

If you liked the Baldur's Gate Games, PS2 has a series called Champions of Norrath. There are two games for that. True Crime, GTA:Liberty City Stories (though that will prob come out the for XBOX sometime). If you are into the Ghost REcon Games, the missions are usually different for the PS2 vs. XBOX.
    I play all my sports games on the PS2 because to play online with the PS2 is free, and I dont want to pay to play em on the XBOX.

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.