1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

POLL: Your favorite Moderator...

Discussion in 'Sorcerous Sundries' started by Disciple of The Watch, Oct 18, 2005.

1. Disciple of The Watch

Disciple of The Watch Preparing The Coming of The New Order Veteran

Just a completly, random poll, to know who is the favorite moderator of all times. I hope I don't get screwed for this... Anyway, my vote goes to Chandos. You rock! :banana:

[ October 19, 2005, 01:29: Message edited by: Disciple of The Watch ]

Poll Information
    This poll contains 1 question(s). 56 user(s) have voted.
    You may not view the results of this poll without voting.

Poll Results: Your favorite Moderator... (56 votes.)

Your favorite Moderator... (Choose 1)
    * Taluntain - 29% (16)
    * Chandos the Red - 4% (2)
    * dmc - 14% (8)
    * Blackthorne TA - 11% (6)
    * Beren - 20% (11)
    * Hacken Slash - 4% (2)
    * Chevalier - 20% (11)

2. Blackthorne TA

Blackthorne TA Master in his Own Mind Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    Well, first, Chev isn't a moderator, and if you want the favorite moderator of all times, you'd have to include the ones who are no longer around like Extremist and Sylvus.

3. Felinoid

Felinoid Who did the what now?

[​IMG] :nono: Shame on you, BTA. As an Admin you ought to remember that chev moderates the two news forums. :D

4. Disciple of The Watch

Yeah, well, I don't the two other mods you mention. I just listed those around.

Taluntain clearly stands out as a favorite. Why am I not the slightest bit surprised, I wonder...?

[ October 18, 2005, 22:44: Message edited by: Disciple of The Watch ]

5. Gnarfflinger

Gnarfflinger Wiseguy in Training

Hard to choose. I really don't know you guys all that well...

6. Death Rabbit

Death Rabbit Straight, no chaser Adored Veteran Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    This poll brings two words to mind. "Brown" and "nose"...

7. Shell

Shell Awww, come and give me a big hug!

Media:
    How can you pick a favourite moderator that isn't Tal?

8. Enagonios Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

lol DR :D

didn't we have something like this fairly recently? in the past say 6months or so? dmc gets my vote, he's pretty good at the quote game ;) and should tal count? after all, his title reads founder :p

9. kuemper Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

Go Beren! I don't know if it's been his portraits or his walkthroughs, but I like him.

10. Taluntain

Taluntain Resident Alpha and Omega Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
    Technically, chevalier is a moderator in the two news forums, but that's really just so that he can make, edit and delete posts there without restrictions. So, practically, the only global mods thus far are BTA, Beren and myself. AoDA and AoLS also have 3 additional moderators, but their rule doesn't extend beyond those two forums currently. ;)

11. Disciple of The Watch

**EDIT** Ho! Tal, Beren and Chev shoulder-to-shoulder! This is getting interesting

[ October 18, 2005, 22:41: Message edited by: Disciple of The Watch ]

12. Nakia

Nakia The night is mine Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
    My favorite moderator is the one who isn't telling me I goofed. :p

13. Disciple of The Watch

And Tal takes the lead again. Congrats, Tal, seems you're the most liked mod around here. :thumb:

14. Taluntain

Taluntain Resident Alpha and Omega Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
  15. Disciple of The Watch

Glad you like to hear it. WE LIKE YOU, TAL! :D

Sad that Chandos didn't got more votes... he rocks! Eh, seeing Chev just second to Tal makes up for it. :D

[ October 21, 2005, 02:59: Message edited by: Disciple of The Watch ]

16. Nakia

Nakia The night is mine Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
    Chandos and Hacken Slash are mods for AoDA and AoLS. The two most difficult forums here. Not everyone will meet up with them as mods. They don't have a chance to be funny. They are dealing with a lot of emotions as well as opinions.

Here's a toast to them.. :beer:

17. Disciple of The Watch

I agree with you, Nakia, it is a fitting tribute. A toast to Chandos and Hacken Slash! You guys rule! :beer:

18. Kitrax

Kitrax Pantaloons are supposed to go where!?!?

Media:
    Ha! With my vote, it's a tie between Tal and Beren.

Of the 4 global admins, I like all of them, but Beren still gets my vote when it boils down to it...even with his current portrait. :p :rolling:

19. Felinoid

Felinoid Who did the what now?

Ditto. It was a tough choice for me between Chandos and Chev.

Hack is the only one I feel like I don't know at least a little bit. :(

20. Disciple of The Watch

HA! Now it's Tal and Chev shoulder-to-shoulder! :banana:

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.