1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

POLL: Why is it so hard???

Discussion in 'Playground' started by Padeen Dragonblade, Dec 6, 2002.

1. Padeen Dragonblade Gems: 13/31
    Latest gem: Ziose

I've played IWD2 for a while and I was wondering:
    "Why in the 9 **** are the BIS and Interplay games so hard to stop playing?"
    I've been of the net for so long coz of them.
    Whats youre theory?

Padeen! :cool:

Poll Information
    This poll contains 2 question(s). 12 user(s) have voted.
    You may not view the results of this poll without voting.

Poll Results: Why is it so hard??? (12 votes.)

Why is it so hard??? (Choose 1)
    * Theyre nice - 8% (1)
    * EXITING GAMES - 8% (1)
    * Theyre challenging - 42% (5)
    * Has nice chars and NPc's - 0% (0)
    * Nice quests? - 0% (0)
    * REal time? - 0% (0)
    * Just cool - 17% (2)
    * THEYRE BIS games what more can i say - 0% (0)
    * ?Dont know? - 8% (1)
    * I think the second answer is the one I should have taken - 8% (1)
    * Nice weapons - 0% (0)
    * Who knows? - 8% (1)

Nahhh you talking **** (Choose 1)
    * Theyre **** - 8% (1)
    * YOURE talking **** - 92% (11)

2. Oaz Gems: 29/31
    Latest gem: Glittering Beljuril

I think exiting BIS games are pretty hard. After all, they are fairly addicting.

3. Pac man Gems: 25/31
    Latest gem: Moonbar

Addictiveness, a lot of games have that. I can't stop playing Morrowind, especially not now the expansion is here.

4. Eze Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

[​IMG] Let's say, the BG saga was marvellous. IWD sucked. So it is not about who made them, but what games they are. I play M&MVI, VII, Solitaire(fun), Shockwave, because they are fun. Very, very fun.

5. Lazy Bonzo Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

LMAO seeing this title i got rather scared that padeen had managed once again to create an innocent topic with a rather suggestive name which would turn into a vile pit of filth - just like his "does the size of your creature matter?" helped along by certain Sp'ers lol.

[edit] hmmm i seem to have killed any other replies by my whatnot reply - even though, yes, it has been moved to the playground now. I wonder if it was moved for suitability or to stop people like me replying with stupid whatnot answers?

[ December 07, 2002, 14:31: Message edited by: Lazy Bonzo ]

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.