1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

POLL: Beastiality (sex with animals)

Discussion in 'Alley of Dangerous Angles' started by Baldur's Wench, Apr 27, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Baldur's Wench Banned

Sorry to have my first post on this board be so controversial but it's been bugging me for awhile now. I recently found out that a few of my friends have sex with their animals on a regular basis; everything from their dogs to their horses. Well; needless to say I was very shocked that they would reveal this to me. I have never had sex with an animal before and it almost seemed like they were trying to get me to join them. Anyways; I would like to know how you people feel about this topic. How is it viewed in other parts of the world? By the way; I'm not the best English student so I hope this makes sense with out too many errors.

Poll Information
    This poll contains 2 question(s). 7 user(s) have voted.
    You may not view the results of this poll without voting.

Poll Results: Beastiality (sex with animals) (7 votes.)

Have you ever had or thought about having sex with animals? (Choose 1)
    * I have had sex with animals - 0% (0)
    * I have thought about it and I might if the opertunity came - 14% (1)
    * I have not thought about...untill now - 0% (0)
    * I would not have sex with an animal; ever - 71% (5)
    * Other (Please respond) - 14% (1)

How is beastiality viewed in your country? (Choose 1)
    * It isn't legal here but people still do it - 14% (1)
    * It is looked down upon here - 43% (3)
    * It is allowed here but I don't think many people do it - 29% (2)
    * I don't know - 0% (0)
    * Other (Please respond) - 14% (1)

2. Cross Gems: 6/31
    Latest gem: Jasper

Hmmm... Methinks I smell someone out to start a flame war. Say, Baldur's Wench, you wouldn't just happen to be either:
    A) Someone already posting here, but under a different name?
    B) Someone who's joined up just to start some controversy?
    Just wondering.

3. chevalier

chevalier Knight of Everfull Chalice ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Media:
    Heh, sex with animals is sodomy an sexual attraction to animals is called zoophilia.

4. Iago Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

The next time you try to imitate someone who's not from an English speaking country, I suggest:

1. Spelling mistakes
    2. Grammar mistakes
    3. Don't use words which have to be looked up first.

If you ever try to learn a foreign language, you will understand. :D

5. SoCo Gems: 9/31
    Latest gem: Iol

[​IMG] Yago has a point about his English.

6. Ragusa

Ragusa Eternal Halfling Paladin Veteran

Media:
    Something like that might only come from the miraculous realm that is named where people rename french fries into freedom fries, ignorant of the fact that french fries are, as a matter of fact, from belgium.

7. Taluntain

Taluntain Resident Alpha and Omega Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
    [​IMG] I wonder which of our US members would get banned if I banned the IP that the creator of this topic posted from... Because the post did originate in USA, indeed. So to save the person so pathetic as to try to insult France in such a way the embarrasment, I'll just lock down the username and leave this topic closed and visible as a testament of some American's stupidity.

See how easily something like this gets turned back on you?

[ April 28, 2003, 12:06: Message edited by: Taluntain ]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.