1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

POLL: Are thongs sexy?

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by fade, Nov 12, 2003.

1. fade Gems: 13/31
    Latest gem: Ziose

If you are male, do you consider thongs sexy?

If you are female do you feel sexy wearing them?

Poll Information
    This poll contains 2 question(s). 69 user(s) have voted.
    You may not view the results of this poll without voting.

Poll Results: Are thongs sexy? (69 votes.)

Are thongs sexy? (Choose 1)
    * Yes - 80% (55)
    * No - 20% (14)

Do you feel sexy in a thong? (Choose 1)
    * Yes - 12% (8)
    * No - 7% (5)
    * N/A - 81% (56)

2. Dalveen

Dalveen Rimmer gone Bald Veteran

Media:
    it really repends on whos wearing them, if its some drop dead gorgeous woman (who happens to be dancing with only the thong on ;) ) then yes but if its someone on the oposite side of the scale then no

3. chevalier

chevalier Knight of Everfull Chalice ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Media:
    1. No
    2. N/A

They make a bad impression on me, especially if they're blatantly visible from under some less than opaque trousers, or a very bad impression when trousers worn without a belt go down and reveal at least a half a that thong.

That's not 'hot' or sexy, let alone charming and I'm not going to public places to behold someone's underwear, let alone ass.

For men? Get one. Make sure it's a pink one.

4. Sorvo

Sorvo Where's the nearest pub? Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Media:
    I'll have to agree with Dalveen, but then again hot chicks look good in anything! Boxers and a ripped up t-shirt for example :p

5. fade Gems: 13/31
    Latest gem: Ziose

I personally don't like thongs in general, especially when most pants and shorts are low-cut. I don't want to look at a nice girl and see a little pink triangle sticking out of their pants. I personally like to not see any underwear sticking outta their pants.

6. ejsmith Gems: 25/31
    Latest gem: Moonbar

Hello?! Yes.

I don't like the lacy ones, though. Naked is better than lingerie any day of the week, including Sundays at 8am.

Clothing (thongs included) just gets in the way...

7. Mathetais Gems: 28/31
    Latest gem: Star Sapphire

Yes and Yes ... don't ask. :eek:

8. Lokken Gems: 26/31
    Latest gem: Diamond

Veteran

[​IMG] it's the intrigue that's sexy. Like "look at this revelation and imagine the rest", instead of just "look at this, see it all".

So thongs? Woo! :D

9. DarkGoddess Gems: 9/31
    Latest gem: Iol

Well, since I'm like the first lady to post in this topic, I'm going to set some things straight. Thongs are a plus for us women. We don't like panty lines, they suck. However, I'm very much against wearing thongs with low-risers, unless that thong is low-rise itself. Matter of fact, I'm getting a little :yot: here, but I don't like those standing room only jeans anyways. It's just plumber's butt for women, and it's so not attractive in the first place. (End Rant)

Anyways, back to the topic at hand. I like them, they make me feel sexay. Yay!

10. Baezlebub Gems: 18/31
    Latest gem: Horn Coral

Yeah, but not if the woman is showing severe plumber cleavage. That's nasty. As a general rule, someone I consider attractive wearing a thong is great. Else wise, no. By the way, I consider someone attractive if she doesn't act slutty, so don't think of me as vain.

11. DarkGoddess Gems: 9/31
    Latest gem: Iol

So, are you saying that wearing a thong is..slutty, or is it if you can see the thong?

12. joacqin

joacqin Confused Jerk Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    I honestly dont like thongs, I just think it looks tacky and completely without class. Now I am mostly thinking those girls/women that pulls the thong up to their shoulder blades but in general all other kinds of female underwear is preferable to the thong.

Now if I wear it myself it is a completely different matter, I look daaaamn hot in a thong.

13. Sir Belisarius

Sir Belisarius Viconia's Boy Toy Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder

Media:
    [​IMG] I like thongs.
    I like women who wear thongs
    I like women in general.
    I agree about wearing hip-huggers with the back-end of the thong showing...It's not very attractive. But, I'm sure I'd get over it.

14. Wordplay Gems: 29/31
    Latest gem: Glittering Beljuril

Thongs look good on good looking women, and horrid on horrid looking women. :p But in general; yeah, they're good for some private fun -not so much for public eyes. ;)

15. Rallymama Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

Media:
    [​IMG] Panty lines bad. Thongs good.
    Celibacy bad. Thongs good! :D :thumb:

16. Mithrantir Gems: 15/31
    Latest gem: Waterstar

Of course yes :p they are sexy as long as the figure inside is pretty shaped. I think that it flatters the womans areas of interest and legs and it is easier to dispose it for the happy hour :p
    As for me i don't wear thongs and i am not interested in wearing, i think it will be most uncomfortable for my p***s to squeze in this small triangle.

17. Faragon Gems: 25/31
    Latest gem: Moonbar

Veteran

Depends on the person wearing them. But then again, I also find boxerbriefs to look very sexy on a woman with the right figure.

Personally I don't wear them, so I can't/won't comment on the second question. :p

18. joacqin

joacqin Confused Jerk Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    I dont see what is wrong with panty lines? If anything I think that looks very sexy. Kinda like a hint of what is beneath.

19. chevalier

chevalier Knight of Everfull Chalice ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Media:
    Aren't their copied from prostitute's working attire? ;) Like that long boots, all the shiney leather, undone buttons & zippers, knee-deep cleaveage etc? It's considered fashionable to look like a slut now, isn't it?

Look, I'm no puritan. I like to look and it's normal. It's what my eyes are for and what girls are for. I'm also an aesthete. A girl can be a real work of art. And well - just how have women been portrayed by great masters? ;) I understand dressing to enhance appearance. I do that myself, being a man as I am. But class is class. Noblesse oblige. Let's please not copy harlots, OK?

20. Death Rabbit

Death Rabbit Straight, no chaser Adored Veteran Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    I find thongs a little constricting, personally.

Oops...did I type that?

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.