1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Please Help Me to Invent My Last Topic, People...

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by kasio, May 29, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kasio Gems: 7/31
    Latest gem: Tchazar

I am doomed to be banned: http://www.sorcerers.net/ubb/Forum7/HTML/000623.html

I have been challenged (cornered as kevlar0101 said (which was false btw, i really like watching peoples reaction)). Now I can not refuse nor surrender. Now I must come up with the Most and Last Stupid topic before banning.
    Could You please help me to invent one?

2. Wildfire Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

Veteran

[​IMG] I think you've already got one....

3. BogiTheWaverer Gems: 12/31
    Latest gem: Moonstone

I'm sure one of Tal's gastric ulcers has Kasio written on it.

*shakes his head and wonders*

Edit:
    *flagellates himself for not having ignored this topic*

[This message has been edited by BogiTheWaverer (edited May 29, 2001).]

4. kasio Gems: 7/31

Possible Taluntains gastric ulcer with "Kasio" written on it. Sounds good. Could make a fine last topic, thanks, BogiTheWaverer.

Any others?

[This message has been edited by kasio (edited May 29, 2001).]

5. Grovflab Gems: 13/31
    Latest gem: Ziose

Some topics ago, I actually tried to respect you, but now you just seem to be an idiot by perpose! Sad. :(

I think Kasio is ripe for banning. (He's asking for it himself!) If he's banned, please get rid of that butthole idiot as well!

6. kasio Gems: 7/31

Mmmm, no grovflab, your respond didnt make any Last Topic issues. Keep to the topic please. I need ideas.

EDIT: hmmm no.. maybe.. "Ripe for banning"... "Mellow for a ban"... Not so bad. What next?

[This message has been edited by kasio (edited May 29, 2001).]

7. Viking Gems: 19/31
    Latest gem: Aquamarine

Kasio,

You've started enough garbage topics, usually at least twice.

Some of your points are valid points for discussion, don't get me wrong, but your arguments are usually poor, subjective and rarely spark much serious interest.

I must confess as previously mentioned in this thread, I rarely bother to read your topics now, but unless there has been an unexpected improvemement (and from this thread alone I would say NOT!), I really haven't missed much.

Don't particularly want to see you banned as such, but please try to expand on your posting material, coz so far it's been 100% about Kasio or what Kasio thinks about Kasio or 15 topics about how Kasio thinks BG2 should have been made with horses.

I'd be more interested in hearing about how you feel about the Middle East, religion, the first tourist in space, the European Union, a good band, the girl you love / hate, in short: JUST ABOUT ANYTHING!

Ta ta for now?

8. Nobleman Gems: 27/31
    Latest gem: Emerald

What about a toppic about Noober, Noober? You Must be able to come up with something great that reflects Your personality in the BG2-universe "Noober". :cool:

Since this is a BG2-forum You have a chance of ending with style. And not just some meaningless blatter as all the other flamers.

9. Taluntain

Taluntain Resident Alpha and Omega Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
    [​IMG] Well you've got your last topic just here kasio. Because if you make another stupid one like this, I really will take your posting privileges away. It's up to you really. Be stupid, go. Smarten up, stay. I couldn't care less what your final choice will be.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.