1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Pirate Lord's Girlfriend and her horn +spoiler+

Discussion in 'BG2: Shadows of Amn (Classic)' started by Niles the Ranger, Jun 30, 2001.

1. Niles the Ranger Gems: 2/31
    Latest gem: Fire Agate

I have escaped from Spellhold with Imoen by my side and used the service of the treacherous boat captain to teleport out of spelhold. I have met him in the tavern and he has told me to go to the Pirate Lord's GF's house and steal her horn. I have gone there during the night like he said and she is not there and there is no horn to find. Is it on her person or in one of the chests. Currently nothing is on her person. Any suggestion? Feel free to use spoilers if necessary! Thank. I am about to blow this guy off and use the teleporter under spellhold, is that still possible? Safe?

2. Slappy Gems: 19/31
    Latest gem: Aquamarine

Yep Spoilers Ahead

Best not to use the teleport if you can avoid it as you'll miss out on a whole sub quest and some excellent magical items not to mention the best place in the game to sell stuff).

As to the woman, she should appear during the night with her boyfriend in her apartment in the top left of the map (not the Pirate Lord's home). The horn is in a cupboard (or on the table can't remember) but only when she is in the room. If she is not there yet, maybe you just have to await a bit longer (nightime not evening). You might also have to wait outside until it becomes night time and then go into her apartment. That is, don't wait for her inside the apartment. If that is what you have been doing, try going outside waiting a bit and then going back inside. If nothing helps then.......don't know - have you got the patch (how many times do we say that).

3. Spudsquisher Gems: 13/31
    Latest gem: Ziose

Its on the table, kill her guards and then grab it

wow. similtanious post!

[This message has been edited by Spudsquisher (edited June 30, 2001).]

4. Niles the Ranger Gems: 2/31

I spoke with the Pirate Lord before spellhold and he ran away to warn Irenicus. Do you think that is keeping him from appearing with her in bed now?

5. Slappy Gems: 19/31
    Latest gem: Aquamarine

errmmm no (cough cough, embaressed look) it's not actually the Pirate Lord that she is in bed with. Let's just say she is a very friendly young lady who likes to meet as many people as she can. Moving swiftly on...

6. Niles the Ranger Gems: 2/31

Maybe because I looted her house previously? (Horn wasn't there). Does anyone know a bug fix for this or the CLUA console code for the horn?

7. Extremist Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

Have you checked ALL houses during the night?

No, of course not.

If you're stucked, first try to get answer why - then use console to mend the problem if there is any that can be solved only thru it.

[This message has been edited by Extremist (edited July 01, 2001).]

8. Tyresian Gems: 8/31
    Latest gem: Skydrop

How bout you download a walkthrough if you're having so much trouble with the game?

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.