1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

PDA RPG

Discussion in 'Playground' started by Mathetais, Apr 9, 2001.

1. Mathetais Gems: 28/31
    Latest gem: Star Sapphire

[​IMG] I commute to work everyday, and breaking out the lap-top can get difficult.

Has anyone heard of a cRPG that can work off a Pocket PC?

For that matter, does anyone have info on anything besides Bubbels, Golf or Soliare to make this thing a bit more interesting?

Thanks! Mat

2. Bateluer Gems: 11/31
    Latest gem: Bloodstone

There was a site that had palm pilot RPGs for download on it. Can't remember the URL though I do remember I got to it through these forums.

I'll see if I can find it for you.

3. Grovflab Gems: 13/31
    Latest gem: Ziose

[​IMG] This is the moment, where you have to dust off those old qbasic programming skills.... :)

4. Mathetais Gems: 28/31
    Latest gem: Star Sapphire

HA! I found one!
    http://download.cnet.com/downloads/0-10137-100-1527778.html

And you all thought it couldn't be done. It's called Kyle's Quest, by Shareware and it really looks like it stinks. The highlight of the game is when you go to Helpdesk Hell and have to avoid IT guys who kill you with their phones. GAG!

With the increases we've made in gaming technology, why can't they take the original Pools of Radience or Bard's Tale or something and convert it to Windows CE / Pocket PC?

We can put a man on the moon, but still can't put metal in the microwave. How dissapointing!

5. Darien Noella Gems: 16/31
    Latest gem: Shandon

6. Crawl Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

Bah! We used to have a microwave at work you could put metal things in as long as it didn't touch the sides or each other. And no, before you say anything, they didn't spark or whatever UNLESS they touched the sides or each other. I think they cost a heck of a lot of money though...but just think of the possibilities!! :D

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.