1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Party At The FAI!

Discussion in 'Baldur's Gate: Enhanced Edition' started by Sorvo, Jul 9, 2024.

1. Sorvo

Sorvo Where's the nearest pub? Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Media:
    I'm starting my collection (as per Kenny's request) of all the NPC's at our favorite spot :beer: I already dumped Jaheira, Khalid, Minsc and Dynaheir. Just brought back poor Xan that's been in the cave for the past 4 months. Gonna work my way up north from Beragost. I don't remember if Edwin got killed but I'll check. Feel free to chime in if you think of some one I missed. I'm also playing out the 3 new NPC's so I'll be doing this 1 at a time. :lol: I left Edwin in Dynahiers pit. He's back at the party. Going out to find Branwen. Funny, I was never on this location. Going to enjoy the carnival for a bit. Good Night everyone :beer:Just unstoned Branwen, Time to do some gambling ;) :beer:Just brought Garrick to the FAI, I'm going to grab Kagain next. He's there now, I can't for the life of me think of where I left Zar and Montaron. Maybe I let Minsc and Dynaheir kill them :confused: I have one more possibility I can think of, after that I'm going to check out this Adoy's Enclave that I don't ever recall seeing on the map :confused: This is getting tiresome, I think I'll start a new game to do this. I'm too close to the end of this one and want to try some SoD :beer:

Last edited: Jul 16, 2024
    Taluntain likes this.
  2. Sorvo

Sorvo Where's the nearest pub? Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Media:
    OK, started another game. Before I leave for the gates of BG I have Ajantis, Branwen, Coran, Dorn, Dynaheir, Edwin, Eldoth, Faldorn, Garrick, Imoen, Jaheira, Kagain, Khalid, Kivan, Minsc, Montaron, Neera, Quayle, Rasaad, Safana, Shar-Teel, Viconia, Xan and Xzar. Do I have everybody and why do some names come up like I misspelled them? I'd like to find a secret door to that patio on the north side, all you can eat and drink. I'm buying! Also want to set them all up for a screen shot before I send them to other places :beer:On second thought I might as well go grab the others, I think there are only 2 or 3 left? :beer:

Last edited: Sep 12, 2024
  3. Paracelsi

Paracelsi Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    Hmmm, I think you're just missing Skie, Alora and Baeloth...
    Skie and Alora show up late, but Baeloth should be accessible by now.

4. Gallowglass Gems: 3/31
    Latest gem: Lynx Eye

Veteran

And Tiax, who is also a late arrival. (Skie, Alora and Tiax are all found inside Baldur's Gate city, so not available until Ch. 5.)

Because that's what you have done: Jaheira and Quayle.

5. Sorvo

Media:
    OK, Very weird. I guess If you spell 1 name wrong they all come up misspelled. Where is this Baeloth? I don't recall him from BG original or EE :confused: :beer:

Last edited: Sep 13, 2024
  6. Drugar

Drugar And now... we wait! Veteran

Media:
    He's in BGEE in Larswood, near that abandoned tower in the lower center of the map.

7. Gallowglass Gems: 3/31
    Latest gem: Lynx Eye

Veteran

... and he doesn't appear unless your protatgonist has at least 10,000 xp when you pass near his spawn point, so it's quite common that he's not there when first you go there. Also, you must be not in combat at the time, so you must finish the fight with the horde of Gibberlings which attack you when you're near to the right place, and then after a moment he'll materialise.

Drugar likes this.
  8. Sorvo

Media:
    That's some pretty specific shit! No wonder I never encountered him. :o He mentions the black pits, is this pre or post EE? Also funny, it's bye the tower of power. Reminds me of my Ancient Aliens :beer:

Last edited: Sep 14, 2024
  9. Sorvo

Media:
    I've got Baeloth and Tiax, only 2 to go! :beer:

Drugar likes this.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.