1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Opinions...

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Shura, Mar 14, 2001.

1. Shura Gems: 25/31
    Latest gem: Moonbar

Spinning off Sniper's topic, I decided to start this topic for the veterans to give their opinions on one another.
    Well, go ahead then.

2. Blackthorne TA

Blackthorne TA Master in his Own Mind Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    [​IMG] All of you are insects to be crushed under my bootheel! (As has been pointed out before...)

3. Rakanishu Gems: 12/31
    Latest gem: Moonstone

[​IMG] Taluntain should ban all of you, including Blackthorne!

:D

4. Rakanishu Gems: 12/31

[​IMG] And I mean ALL of you, EVERYONE! :mad:

;)

:D

5. Darien Noella Gems: 16/31
    Latest gem: Shandon

*with the strength of Atom Ant, picks up BTA by his bootheel and slam dunks him back into his tower*

And STAY THERE!

6. Blackthorne TA

Blackthorne TA Master in his Own Mind Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    [​IMG] Darien - It's nice to see that your dying dreams were nice ones as my bootheel crushed the life out of you! :D

7. Sniper Gems: 28/31
    Latest gem: Star Sapphire

First i wanna say thankyou to god, my mum and dad, not my sister, to all my fans, manager, producers, girlfriend for 17 years, all my friends...but most of all you chums for giving me this opportunity to enter this post in this topic! Thankyou thankyou thankyou! My god bless you ... and then condemn you and crush your little squirming bodies and send them to the depths of ... the bit below hell! BWAHAHAHAHA!!! :D :D :D

8. Septic Yogurt Gems: 9/31
    Latest gem: Iol

to be honest, i cant stand most people here, you can e-mail me for a list if you want.

9. Sapiryl Gems: 7/31
    Latest gem: Tchazar

Um...yeah!

I pretty much think that we're acting like a cohesive (maybe slightly disfunctional) family unit. We have a dad (Tal) a Mom(Darien or Blackthorne?) and lots of illegitamate kids! We bring our life troubles to each other (girlfriends, pick up lines, religion) and we talk about our differences (top 5 fav cartoons, fav movies, religion ;) ). And Sniper is the baby-brother!

*No offense is intended by this post.
    **Well, not much anyway...

10. Sir Belisarius

Sir Belisarius Viconia's Boy Toy Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder

Media:
    I was really just trying to meet single girls that played D&D! :D

But seriously...This is definitely an interesting bunch! But I enjoy every minute of it! I still think we all need to get together for a beer or five sometime!

And to think this all started with me looking for help in IWD....

11. Crawl Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

I think I should lay the smacketh down on all your candy asses. Death and fury will rain over the land as I crush the life from each and ever..... I'm sorry, what was the topic again. *looks to see* Oh, what do I think of you all. Woops. I guess you're ok, maybe, possibly, with lots of conditions :)

[This message has been edited by Crawl (edited March 15, 2001).]

12. Darien Noella Gems: 16/31
    Latest gem: Shandon

[​IMG] NO WAY!!! NO HOW! I absolutely refuse to take any responsibility for this bunch. I vote BTA for Mommy of the Year! Since he and Tal sleep in ajoining towers anyway, it seems appropriate. All in favor?

13. BogiTheWaverer Gems: 12/31

[​IMG] *weep*
    mummy, don't repudiate us! rabääääääää

14. Sapiryl Gems: 7/31

[​IMG] All right Darien, I agree! :D

Seriously, even with everyones' different interests, I pretty much think that I can get along with everyone.

15. Sniper Gems: 28/31
    Latest gem: Star Sapphire

Boogooleegagoogoo!
    *looks at Septic Yogurt and howls with laughter*

Septic Yogurt beeboobaleegagoo!

:)

16. Septic Yogurt Gems: 9/31
    Latest gem: Iol

17. Duskai Gems: 7/31

Dawien? will you clean the dribble off'f my blankey pwease? ;)

18. Crawl Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

*Crawl snatches the blankey* My blanket!! HA, HA! I think Blackthorne should be the mother of this bunch anyway. Darien is more the distant cousin that noone likes to talk about :D

*Crawl inspects the blanket* Ewww, Duskai drool. Eck! *Crawl tosses the blanket back to Duskai*

[This message has been edited by Crawl (edited March 15, 2001).]

19. Sapiryl Gems: 7/31

[​IMG] Now now children. Fight nice and lay down plastic before you spill blood.

20. Silroth Gems: 7/31

[​IMG] Your all just presumptious paladins and lookalikes! Yuk :eek:!!!

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.