1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Oops, trouble at Fox News...

Discussion in 'Alley of Dangerous Angles' started by Bion, Oct 14, 2004.

1. Bion Gems: 21/31
    Latest gem: Pearl

2. Jaguar Gems: 27/31
    Latest gem: Emerald

Veteran

Oooh, celebrity scandal... :rolleyes:

I get enough of that standing in line at the supermarket.

3. Bion Gems: 21/31

dude, cut some slack, this is *much* better than David Beckham text messages...

4. Jaguar Gems: 27/31

Veteran

Not to rag on you man, but if everyone got worked up everytime there was a 'scandal' then the world would be a pretty sad place.

Just because someone is famous doesn't make their problems more pronounced.

5. Tiberius Gems: 6/31
    Latest gem: Jasper

@Jaguar, I know what your saying but Bion is right, this is some pretty funny stuff. expecially the descriptions this guy gives of what he wants to do to her.

6. Rednik Gems: 21/31

You can get a deeper glimpse into his subconcious by reading his book, "Those who trespass", which is about a deranged reporter and his life of sex and murder. Pretty ironic.

He's such a joke.

7. Jaguar Gems: 27/31

Veteran

And she couldn't have reported him earlier? Did she know nothing about human rights?

8. Chandos the Red

Chandos the Red This Wheel's on Fire

Media:
    Ha Ha Ha! What a freakin great story. First, there was the guy who was all over Bill Clinton...I wish I could remember his name. He was busted for being some big time gambler. The thing is, he was a big moralist, and had to admit to an addiction to gambling.

Then there was Rush, getting busted for drugs and going into rehab. Another Clinton hater bites the dust.

Now there's Mr. Holier than Thou, Mr. Fox News Himself, busted for this kind of behavior. And he just wrote a book on "family values" for young people - no joke. It could not happen to a nicer hypocrite. He was all over Bill Clinton because of Monica. What was he, jealous? I wonder if this woman owns a blue cocktail dress. This is just too awesome. What goes around, I guess. Of course, it may not be a true story. But why do have this feeling that it just may be....

[ October 16, 2004, 07:22: Message edited by: Chandos the Red ]

9. ejsmith Gems: 25/31
    Latest gem: Moonbar

Dude. What does everyone else talk about??? Wait a minute. What else is there to talk about?????

I mean, when I'm talking about the Icewind, I'm always talking about threesomes with virgin Elves in the Hand on magical floating rocks that spin eternally (a "basket job", for those in the know).

I see nothing wr...wait. oh. Whatnots. I'm safe.

I see nothing wrong with his behavior.

10. Blackthorne TA

Blackthorne TA Master in his Own Mind Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    LMAO! Chandos, you crack me up! Man, I have to agree that there's not much better than seeing someone holier-than-thou take a fall for depravity, but man, the utter glee I read in your post almost had me on the floor :lol:

11. Rednik Gems: 21/31

You know, he's still doing his show?

12. Blackthorne TA

Blackthorne TA Master in his Own Mind Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    Oh, that's not surprising since nothing's been proven yet, but I'm sure he'll still have his job even if it's all true. Limbaugh still does doesn't he? People seem to be forgiving of celebrity personal failings for whatever reason.

13. Rednik Gems: 21/31

Bill O'Reilly seemed confident that he was innocent though; not a good sign at all.

14. Chandos the Red

Chandos the Red This Wheel's on Fire

Media:
    What I'm hearing is that she set O'Reilly up. There may be recordings of some of this stuff. He claims that she and her lawyer are trying to shake him down for 60 million. I have this feeling that she's got the goods on him.

BTA - Read this from the Amazon review of his latest book written for kids:

This is what's so funny to me. It's just so ironic. Also, check out some of the reviews this new book is getting by regular customers. They are just hilarious.

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/0060544244/qid=1097904271/sr=1-1/ref=sr_1_1/102-9795381-3272157?v=glance&s=books

15. Ankiseth Vanir Gems: 3/31
    Latest gem: Lynx Eye

Bill "Snake Eyes" Bennett.

Chandos, those reviews are some of the funniest things I've ever read. Even most of the five star ones are jokes.

http://www.sweetjesusihatebilloreilly.com/

[ October 16, 2004, 10:03: Message edited by: Ankiseth Vanir ]

16. Rednik Gems: 21/31

[​IMG]
    Oh my, that's hilarious. For some reason I feel bad for him though. Compared to Hannity, this guy is a saint. :(

17. Taluntain

Taluntain Resident Alpha and Omega Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
    Customers who bought titles by Bill O'Reilly also bought titles by these authors:

- Ann Coulter
    - Dan Brown

:D

Anyway, while this is definitely on the lighter side of things, it should still be in AoDA (which needs some laughs anyway), so I'm moving it.

18. Ragusa

Ragusa Eternal Halfling Paladin Veteran

Media:
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.