1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Oh ya, the pick up!

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Satiana Fearbringer, Feb 6, 2001.

1. Satiana Fearbringer Gems: 11/31
    Latest gem: Bloodstone

[​IMG] I have heard some lame ones. I don't think they really work.

Ex:

I kept getting the feeling I was missing something. Then I found you.

Can you tie a cherry with your tongue?

Redheads are my favorite.

Your dancing is akin to a fine scotch sliding down the back of my throat. It is smooth from beginning to end.

My favorite one was when this guy approached me at the a club on an air force base. He was talking to me, telling me how I had a great body and all. He actually followed me into the girls bathroom where he proceeded to act like he was Tom Cruise. You know, the whole right here on the counter seen from Top Gun. It was actually pretty much word for word from the movie! I never laughed so hard in my life.

[This message has been edited by Satiana Fearbringer (edited February 06, 2001).]

2. Blackthorne TA

Blackthorne TA Master in his Own Mind Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    [​IMG] "You remind me of my mother."

"You're not fat; just big-boned."

"Your beauty is so much more subtle than all these other women."

"I like that you don't feel you have to dress up when you go out."

3. Darien Noella Gems: 16/31
    Latest gem: Shandon

Ouch! Those are pretty bad guys.

Once I jokingly told a guy I was saving myself for marriage. He took my hand, looked me right in the eye, and asked - "You wouldn't buy a car without test driving it, would you?" :rolleyes:

4. Wingfoot Guest

*shudder* never used a pick up line and never will. sorry, i dont have any to contribute, cuz i dont know any.

5. Sylvus Moonbow Gems: 21/31
    Latest gem: Pearl

"Do you have a quarter because I want to call God and tell him one of his angels is missing"

"Your clothes would look good on my floor"

Syl...

6. Blackthorne TA

Blackthorne TA Master in his Own Mind Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    [​IMG] "Nice rack; are they real?"

"It's so refreshing to find a woman who's not overly concerned about her weight."

"You've got something on your... Oh! It's a nose ring..."

7. Satiana Fearbringer Gems: 11/31

[​IMG] Your so beautiful it almost pains me to look at you.

How would like to find out what it is like to be with a real man.

Is that change in your pocket or are you just happy to see me.

This could be your lucky day.

8. The Wise The Grey Gems: 7/31
    Latest gem: Tchazar

"Sorry about your face, bitch!"

Gets 'em every time!

Understand, this is a joke. :p

[This message has been edited by The Wise, The Grey (edited February 07, 2001).]

9. Sir Belisarius

Sir Belisarius Viconia's Boy Toy Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder

Media:
    [​IMG] I've always just walked up and said hello, or if I happen to hear a part of the conversation the woman is having, I'll try to think up something funny as an opening...That's always worked for me.

I've heard the one about the angel/quarter...That's cheesy, but I've actually seen it work.

Worst line ever: Someone I know picked up his wife in a bar by using: "Didn't I see you on the cover of Seventeen Magazine?"

I can't believe that worked! Oh well, you never know.

10. Fergus Gems: 7/31

If I said you had a beautifull body would you hold it against me ?

Just ask the girl to dance, if she wants a drink or just blooming well talk to her for gods sake. Forget the chat up lines they're all corny.

11. Lord Moeken Gems: 13/31
    Latest gem: Ziose

Sounds Like BTA gets all the women ;)

I just love this anit-pick-up line:

You approach a beautiful women sitting at the bar and ask her if she would like to dance. She looks at you in disgust and with an upturned nose says , "Not on your life!"

You then reply with, "Oh, I'm sorry, you must have misunderstood me, I said you look fat in those pants." :)

or

"Must be jelly, cause jam sure don't jiggle like that!"

[This message has been edited by Lord Moeken (edited February 07, 2001).]

12. Satiana Fearbringer Gems: 11/31

[​IMG] Fergus-- actually I like that one. Yes corny, but I also like the song.

13. Fergus Gems: 7/31

[​IMG] Heh guys I picked up ;)

The worst pick up line I ever had was when me and my mate Joe were out one night. He didn't like the music and we were a bit drunk so we started to jokingly imitate the other people onm the dance floor. Next thing we know a couple of girls come up to us and say 'You're really good dancers'. We couldn't help but laugh.

Last time I was at on an army base I was chatted up by a soldier too. She stripped me on the dance floor before we went back to her barracks.
    Far too much to drink that night !!!!

14. Lord Bane Gems: 10/31
    Latest gem: Zircon

Ew, pick up lines! So gross! Either you're physically attracted to each other, and you don't need words to express that, or you're not, and then a couple of smooth words really aren't going to change that.

Oh well, I've always known I'm too naieve ;)

15. Duskai Gems: 7/31

[​IMG] try going for a walk with chosen person and 'accidently' keep falling in the mud so that you have to hold that someone's hand to keep your balance...hehe, surprisingly this actually worked...very well indeed ;)

16. Satiana Fearbringer Gems: 11/31

Duskai,
    I pretended I was afraid to ride a rollercoaster at a state fair. He of course had to hold onto my hand so I wouldn't be so scared.
    Huh, he still laughes about that to this day.
    Espeacially now that he got me on the newest and scaryest rollercoaster at Cedar Point.

[This message has been edited by Satiana Fearbringer (edited February 10, 2001).]

17. Darien Noella Gems: 16/31
    Latest gem: Shandon

[​IMG] LOL! The deceipt of women is appalling, isn't it? :D

18. Sir Belisarius

Sir Belisarius Viconia's Boy Toy Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder

Media:
    [​IMG] But it definitely keeps life interesting... ;)
    :D

19. The Fat Egg Gems: 15/31
    Latest gem: Waterstar

sorry, like wingfoot, i don't use pick-up lines, nor do i know any.

20. Lord Bane Gems: 10/31
    Latest gem: Zircon

[​IMG] By Iove, that's all fake ?? So that request for a massage was just one of your phoney little tricks ? And I thought it was.. eh.. um.. never mind ;)

Geesh, I'm so naive! But I guess you're right Sir Bel, that keeps life interesting :D

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.