1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Offline until Wednesday evening

Discussion in 'Sorcerous Sundries' started by chevalier, Aug 2, 2004.

1. chevalier

chevalier Knight of Everfull Chalice ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Media:
    My computer is getting its guts replaced and so I'll be offline until Wednesday evening. So if anyone tells you I've had an accident or finally got some life, don't buy that. I'll be back online on Wednesday late evening or Thursday morning if everything goes as planned.

2. Sir Belisarius

Sir Belisarius Viconia's Boy Toy Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder

Media:
    I'm glad you told me...You haven't posted in like 7 minutes!!!! ;) :p :lol:

3. Jaguar Gems: 27/31
    Latest gem: Emerald

Veteran

HEY EVERYBODY! CHEV IS AWAY! LET YOUR HAIR DOWN!!! :rolling: :spin:

/me goes into crazy party mode :happy: :grin:

:heh:

4. Splunge

Splunge Bhaal’s financial advisor Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    [​IMG] Oh c'mon, chev, admit it. You've gone to the hospital for a sex change operation. :p

So I guess you'll be come back as a man. :p :p

5. Death Rabbit

Death Rabbit Straight, no chaser Adored Veteran Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    /me scratches head, wondering who else I know who has the balls to announce to a bunch of casual internet users that they will be without the pleasure of his company for 48 whole hours.

Hmmm. Nope, you're the only one.

6. Loerand

Loerand My heart holds no fear for death

Nerd :p
    No offence :)

7. Jaguar Gems: 27/31
    Latest gem: Emerald

Veteran

@ Splunge

AHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Bloody hell was that ever funny!

8. Taza

Taza Weird Modmaker Veteran

[​IMG] So the only time i can remember when i actually need to talk to chev he's gone.

Oh well, when he's back, it's irrelevant. :p

9. Taluntain

Taluntain Resident Alpha and Omega Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
    [​IMG] Just in case you don't know, chev does most of the front page news, so him being gone also means having to wait for a new dose of news until he gets back.

10. Hacken Slash

Hacken Slash OK... can you see me now?

***Paces around the room***

***Checks calendar***

***Checks watch***

***Paces some more***

Is it Wednesday night yet in Poland? Hasn't been a shred of logic in the Alley for the last few days.

11. Dice

Dice ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    I swear that the forum pages have been 1/2 as long since Chev has been gone!

12. Dark Haired Beauty Gems: 13/31
    Latest gem: Ziose

Wonder if Chev has DT's and night sweats from no computer yet? :lol:

13. Taluntain

Taluntain Resident Alpha and Omega Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
    I sure as hell am missing him; such an onslaught of news as in these last few days hasn't been seen in months, if not years. And I'm just posting all the standard news, no forum news! He sure picked a good time to disappear...

14. Nakia

Nakia The night is mine Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
    He's Back! :eek:

15. Taluntain

Media:
    Yep, I just noticed. Yo, empty your PM inbox, you bloody spammer! :shake:

And get your ass to the chatroom, or go online on ICQ.

16. chevalier

Media:
    Back. Some two news announcements already posted before this. Due to the seller's problem getting the parts I wanted, I had to wait longer for my computer to be ready. Tomorrow and tomorrow until it actually came. I decided to get it ASAP instead of having a more comfortable lift tomorrow, eerr.. today morning. The system is operational, though I haven't installed any programs yet after NoAds. I'll resume posting Forum News starting from Friday or Saturday as my head allows after getting the rest of the drivers and the most important software.

I'm coming to #sorcerers to bring some order to that pit of corruption when I've downloaded an IRC client.

@Splunge: That I'm prettier than you doesn't mean I'm a girl myself. It's just that girls like me more than they like you, that's all :lol: :evil:

17. Taluntain

Media:
    What's taking you so long, mIRC is a 1MB download! :p

18. Wordplay Gems: 29/31
    Latest gem: Glittering Beljuril

(...Chatzilla, not mIRC ;) )

19. Splunge

Splunge Bhaal’s financial advisor Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    chev, don't be so proud of yourself. 99% of the men on the planet could make the same claim when comparing themselves to me. :shake:

20. chevalier

Media:
    It's really good you don't have a daughter, then :shake:

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.