1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Nordom

Discussion in 'Planescape: Torment (Classic)' started by Maduna, Jul 14, 2002.

1. Maduna Gems: 1/31
    Latest gem: Turquoise

I have killed Mage Construct before meeting Nordom,now I can't convince him I am a creative director and therefore I can't get eva enolla duplication.Is there some other way to convince him I'm his director?If I reset dungeon again would there be Mage Construct again?Please help.

2. ejsmith Gems: 25/31
    Latest gem: Moonbar

The maze always pisses me off. One time, I could *not* get to Nordom, but had no problem finding and capping the wizard. I hate it when Nordom's room is one of the unreachables.

I have always killed the wizard before getting Nordom. It's just always worked out that way; I find the wiz before I find Nordom.

You might try reloading just before you get to the wizard, and go through the whole "question/answer" session to find out he killed the director. Plus, since you have to be the director to even get Nordom or the Wiz to appear, the dialogue should show up automatically when you get to Nordom. It's back in there in one of the dialogue branches, so exhaust every option.

There might also be a wisdom requirement.

3. Lazy Bonzo Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

[​IMG] To answer your question about resseting the dungeon to get anothe rmage construct, yes this will work. But the dungeon layout changes everytime so you will have to search for him again. As ejsmith lighted on however when you reset you will sometimes find that Nordom's and/or the mage contruct will be in unreachable rooms. IF you have searched everywhere and can't find them, you need to reset again.

AFAIK it only works if you kill the mage construct with Nordom present.

P.S both nordom and the mage construct only appear in the hard dungeon (although you probably already knew that :grin: )

4. Platter

Platter Can I buy you a tankard or two, lad? Veteran

I never heard of someone not being able to reach them before.
    It always worked for me if I mapped out the maze on paper.

5. ejsmith Gems: 25/31
    Latest gem: Moonbar

Very interesting. I've never killed the mage with Nordom in the party. I might just have to give that one a whirl...

On a side note, it's nice to have a machine fast enough to run at 60 updates/sec when you're trying to get someplace specific in the game...

6. SleepleSS Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

[​IMG] Just something that You must try when Nordom is in your party and he knows that you're the directer: Tell him to fall flat on it's face, and stand up again. He will fall down, but shall not stand up till you say another thing to him, or let him go to another place. So if you quit the conversation her. He keeps lying there till you give your party orders to move on! I thought this was very funny! (I did laugh for about 5 minutes: Nordom fall flat on your face, Nordom do a little dance for me! Nordom fall flat on your face! And so on and on and on... I wanna have one in real life!)

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.