1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Need help w/ Trias

Discussion in 'Planescape: Torment (Classic)' started by The_Nerd, Jun 12, 2001.

1. The_Nerd Guest

2. miniwoo Guest

While your fighters are dealing with his warthog friends, send over some offensive spells like some of the scrolls you get. A good one to use is FFG's lighting one. Once his protections have lapsed a bit, use litany of curses followed by skull mob, then charge him with everyone at the same time.

Dont vow not to kill him, he's an utter *******.

3. Extremist Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

When he summons those Sohmien ad the fight starts, you first cast Cloudkill - all of the Sohmien will be slain.

At the same time force Morte to use Litany of Curses on Trias.

Trias will start chasing Morte without casting spells, and you just block his way with rest of your party - pretty quick he'll be down.

Will you kill him or not after he tells you the info on portal you seek, choose on yourself. But, DO NOT let any other party mamber to kill him! :mad:

4. Volar Blackmane Gems: 16/31
    Latest gem: Shandon

Yeah, unless you want a fight with no challenge at all, make Morte taunt him. Otherwise just cast all of your offensive spells on him and hope he dies before he casts that yellow globe around himself. Then you'd better run, I have no idea what harms him after that. It lasts long, too :p

And remember to have Vhailor in your party, he guarantees you'll get Trias' blade later on :)

5. Deimos Gems: 2/31
    Latest gem: Fire Agate

When I fought Trias, I was going to let him go (I was a Chaotic Evil mage at the time and I didn't want to fight *someone*- for those who haven't got that far yet) but I had Vhailor in my party...

Well, at least I got a new tatoo from Fell

6. Extremist Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

You get another tattoo if you spare him (better one, if you ask me).

7. Deimos Gems: 2/31
    Latest gem: Fire Agate

[​IMG] SPOILER
    If you convince him to go home you get Tatoo of the Redeemer (is this the one you mean for sparing him Extremist?) for you persuasive powers but if Vhailor is in your party, he kills Trias for his crimes and you get that other tatoo (I think its the Tatoo of the Deva or something) that represents your strength for killing him.

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.