1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

MyHeritage Face Recognition

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by shadow lurker, Mar 31, 2007.

1. shadow lurker Gems: 17/31
    Latest gem: Star Diopside

This kept me amused for a while. ^^

http://www.myheritage.com/FP/Company/tryFaceRecognition.php

You find a photo and then it finds celebrities who look like you. I used a group photo of me with my friends (even though it says to use a photo where you look straight ahead blah blah..) and one of them apparently resembles Prince William. Hahahaha I don't think she'll be too happy..

My closest match was Gillian Chung which is shocking because I hate Twins...+_+

2. TrueBlueAussie Gems: 17/31

Hehe, I got George Clooney. I really dont think I look like him though. Might try to find some more photos of me to see what other results I get.

3. shadow lurker Gems: 17/31

:lol: Err...I don't know what he looks like now, but I have the impression he's getting wrinkles now...? Hahaha..

4. TrueBlueAussie Gems: 17/31

Who? Me or George? :p

I'm still a fair way from getting my first wrinkle, I can assure you.

5. shadow lurker Gems: 17/31

Well since I said "don't know what he looks like now" it's implied that I've seen 'him' before, and since I've never seen you before I'm obviously talking about Clooney. :p
    Although who knows? You might *really* have wrinkles hahaahhaa or maybe just peeling skin if you get sunburnt. :p

6. Dalveen

Dalveen Rimmer gone Bald Veteran

Media:
    Bee playing with this on Bebo for about a month. Apparently with straight hair i look 72% like Ashton Kutcher and 70% like Tom Welling. With short hair i look 64% like the Dutch PM o_0

7. Shell

Shell Awww, come and give me a big hug!

Media:
    Apparently I'm a 61% match for Arnold Schwarzenegger...

Jack is a 63% match for James van der Beek

8. ChickenIsGood Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

Veteran

74% Brian Litrell
    74% Norma Shearer
    73% Jason Biggs
    73% Gwen Close
    73% Carol Burnett
    68% Allison Lohman
    66% Billy Boyd
    63% Dalida
    62% Li Peng
    62% Johnny Carson

Out of all of them, Johnny Carson was the only one that I knew what he did. I recognized some of the names, but wasn't sure...

Of course I have since visited the wiki's for those that have them.

9. shadow lurker Gems: 17/31

@Dalveen
    Oh yeah one of my friends in the group pic had Ashton Kutcher as one of her matches hehehe..

@Shell
    Arnold Schwarzenegger... =/ Maybe you should try a different photo...

@ChickenIsGood
    Yeah I didn't know most of the people I got either. They were mostly either Japanese or Korean.

10. Carcaroth

Carcaroth I call on the priests, saints and dancin' girls ★ SPS Account Holder

Somewhat shocking results for me. Guess I'm pleased although some are rather older than I am:

75% Jeff Bridges
    70% James Spader
    70% Aki Hakala (apparently a Finnish rock star)
    68% Heath Ledger
    68% Jared Leto (apears to be a small time actor and singer)
    61% Andie McDowell
    60% Tori Amos
    59% Janeane Garofalo (apparently a stand-up comedian)
    57% John Travolta
    57% Robert Zemeckis (movie director)

11. Iku-Turso Gems: 26/31
    Latest gem: Diamond

Media:
    Now who's a girly boy?

Me! 64% Isadora Duncan! I checked the picture if her in wiki and damn! We do look alike. Guess I'm reincarnated creator of the modern dance, now watch me go! :banana:

Just one guy on the list, some John B. Neverheard, all of the others were women. Who's a pretty boy, who? :p

I'm definitely growing massive sideburns/beard again.

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.