1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Must haves...

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Mongerman, Feb 12, 2007.

1. Mongerman Gems: 8/31
    Latest gem: Skydrop

What are your personal must haves? For me

1. Must read - To kill a mockingbird. Was a compulsory text in school, and since then (10 years later) still a favourite. Atticus should be a role model for all fathers.

2. Must listen - Bryan Adams Summer of 69. Nothing brings back the young, carefree, looking forward to the future memories of adolescence like this song.

3. Must have tech toy - My PS2 =)

4. Must watch movie - Too many to list. But I'm gonna say bubba ho-tep for the following reasons
    1. Bruce Campbell
    2. Elvis Presley
    3. John F. Kennedy
    4. The line - Suck the dog d*** of Anubis!

Thats all I can think of for now

2. shadow lurker Gems: 17/31
    Latest gem: Star Diopside

Umm..do you mean "must have" as in you've already read/listened/owned it and you can't live without it? Or do you mean "must have" as in you really want?

3. T2Bruno

T2Bruno The only source of knowledge is experience Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    Must have: My wife and children. Everything else is trivial.

4. Bahir the Red Gems: 18/31
    Latest gem: Horn Coral

I think the biggest must have, not counting the obvious stuff such as food, air, family, is for me going to the gym and working out, and also almost at the same level, playing basketball.

5. Trellheim Gems: 22/31
    Latest gem: Sphene

Media:
    I first made a longer list, but reconsidered.

Stuff that I can't live without:
    Brother, mother, father, grandparents, a place I can call "home".

Others are teddy-bear, icetea, music.

6. Urithrand

Urithrand Mind turning the light off? ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Media:
    My biggest "must have" is my independance and all that comes with it. My job, my home and my health. If I lost any of these things I'd be devastated.

7. Iku-Turso Gems: 26/31
    Latest gem: Diamond

Media:
    My must haves:

Restraint: If I wouldn't have this, bad things might happen. Also something that one can develop throughout their entire lives.

Self-control: I should have more of this. The ability to get a grip and start doing something with my life and quit mucking about.

Thinking: Not something I couldn't be without, but I just can't seem to be without this almost constant monologue in my head about all sorts of stuff, not necessarily anything special, but I seem to analyze and speculate on almost every single thing that I encounter.

A muse: I'd really want to have someone with whom I could share thoughts on an everyday basis and a source of inspiration. It's been difficult going since my ex was also my muse. She really did inspire me. So I hope to have that again some day, with someone else of course.

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.