1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Mourns for Trees, rings and harlot

Discussion in 'Planescape: Torment (Classic)' started by joacqin, Nov 3, 2001.

1. joacqin

joacqin Confused Jerk Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    [​IMG] Well as it says in the headline i wish to know where i can find mourn for trees, the rings to the dude among the apprentice mage ( i found the silver ring in the tent but that was all, a girl left when i came and i couldnt talk to her.) and last where is the collectors sister?

2. Ironbeard Gems: 20/31
    Latest gem: Garnet

Okay, here goes. Mourns for trees is towards the north of one of the hive areas. I'm fairly sure that it's in the smouldering corpse bar area, just beside the Starved dogs barking tenement - but it could be somewhere else, it's a long time since I played the game. In the Alley, there should be three other huts (besides the one where you get the quest) you can walk into - two near the hut the mages were in, and one out by the Razor Angels' base. One of these three is the tent you found the silver ring in, but a can't remember which one. In each hut there's one ring under a floorboard, or in the bed or the logpile or something, just sweep with the mouse until something turns blue. Finally, I had trouble finding Amaryse too, she's one of the Harlots outside the Smouldering corpse bar, IIRC on the street with the bar entrance, other side of the street, and a bit to the east. Remember his description that she always wears blue, and just hold your mouse over everone you suspect could be her until you see her name.

Hey there Herf :wave:, good thing you stopped joaquin relying on my half-remembered guesswork.
    [This message has been edited by Ironbeard (edited November 03, 2001).]

[This message has been edited by Ironbeard (edited November 03, 2001).]

3. herf Guest

Mourns for trees is north of the Smouldering Corpse bar, but in the same area.

Amarice (sp?) is also in the same area, when you exit the Smouldering Corpse Bar head east towards fells, on the south side of the street she's there, her hair is blue or her clothes are blue, can't remember which.

The rings for the apprentice mage are in the three tents in the same area,
    1) directly south of the exit to the apprentice mage's tent, takes some finding
    2) behind the leader of the darkally shivs, theres a tent, its in there
    3)behind the leader of the the other faction, in the north-west of the screen, near blackrose, once again it's in a tent and it takes some finding
    The three rings are quite hard to find, there's two places I remember where they are, in the planks of the thing in the south-east of the screen and underneath the bench in the middle of the room. The other one I can't remember but its pretty easy to find.

4. joacqin

joacqin Confused Jerk Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    [​IMG] Thanks guys! :D It seems like PST is a popular game every question gets an answer real fast. I downloaded a walktrough but he had done all the quest in a different order than me so i was at a loss. But ye can always trust the cutters at SP, ay berk! ;)

I have one other question. I signed three dustman contracts, was that wise? Should i go back to a previous save or should i go with it?

[This message has been edited by joacqin (edited November 03, 2001).]

5. Extremist Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

Signed or not, contracts don't matter. What matter is that you get "flashback" while trying to sign contracts = that means experience.

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.