1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Most Daring Place You've Had Sex *Adults Only!*

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by scarampella, Sep 30, 2002.

1. scarampella Gems: 10/31
    Latest gem: Zircon

Well, the most embarrassing experience topic started veering into sexual moments and I came up with this idea.

Maybe this is too risqueeee for the teenage crowd, but I give them more credit than most for personally risky experiences ;)

Of course it may also may include embarrasing moments :D

I think an old elevator was probably my most risky place to have sex. It was one of those with the sliding door made of steel bars in plane view of every floor.

Other than that I have done it in the ocean at a resort not far from people on the beach.

Oh yes, I can't forget the time I did it in a box seat for a Miles Davis concert in Chicago :shake:

[Please capitalize your topics as you do your posts - BTA]

[ September 30, 2002, 21:40: Message edited by: Taluntain ]

2. Fizity Gems: 2/31
    Latest gem: Fire Agate

This should be... interesting, at the least

3. Frog Gems: 12/31
    Latest gem: Moonstone

Veteran

Interesting indeed. I can't really give my experiences as I have none to give.

4. Taluntain

Taluntain Resident Alpha and Omega Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
    I didn't think this topic would ever grow so big, heh. Anyway, I edited the headline and am letting it here purely as an exception. In the future anything similar will most likely be locked down. Not that I have anything against such topics, but because some enraged parent might accuse me of infecting their child with smutty filth on our boards. :shake:

5. ArtEChoke Gems: 17/31
    Latest gem: Star Diopside

6. Shralp Gems: 18/31
    Latest gem: Horn Coral

Veteran

Prison.

Next shower stall over from ArtEChoke.

7. Rogue Rasta Gems: 5/31
    Latest gem: Andar

[​IMG] In the office of the firm I am currently working for!

[ September 30, 2002, 23:23: Message edited by: Thorongil ]

8. Sir Belisarius

Sir Belisarius Viconia's Boy Toy Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder

Media:
    [​IMG] I suppose it depends on what you mean by daring...But here are my top three best places I've had sex:

1) airplane bathroom during flight (exciting but very cramped!!!!)

2) Roof of my fraternity house during a party

3) on a pool table at my fraternity house

Can you tell I miss college?!?! :D :grin: :spin: :roll:

9. Keraptisdm Gems: 6/31
    Latest gem: Jasper

A gentleman normally does not discuss those things, but... ;)
    ...in front of the window in our hotel room at the Mirage.
    ...in a parked car.

[ September 30, 2002, 23:49: Message edited by: Keraptisdm ]

10. Mathetais Gems: 28/31
    Latest gem: Star Sapphire

In the butt.

(Just joking ... there is an old "Newly-Wed Game" episode where they had to write the most unusual place they had "whoopie" and some big uneducated lady wrote that! :lol: )

Seriously ...

1) In my back yard ... which doesn't sound bad, but it was the back yard of the parsonage, seperated from the church by just a hedge row.

2) In the in-laws house, while they were watching a movie and me and the wife were supposed to be "walking the dog".

:good: kinda tame, but then again, I am a cleric!

11. ejsmith Gems: 25/31
    Latest gem: Moonbar

In a Piper Seneca, during a cross county.

12. Master of Nuhn

Master of Nuhn Wear it like a crown Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    I did some oral stuff in a dug-out of a soccer-field. While some men were mowing the grass, I was mowing the last few pubic hairs she had forgotten when shaving....

Never did anything else then oral, so there are not much stories left...

13. Z-Layrex Gems: 21/31
    Latest gem: Pearl

Hmm I'm still a virgin, but my parents sickiningly did it while I was in the room, while we were on holiday when I was about 6. They thought the dark would hide the grunts. :rolleyes:

14. Sir Belisarius

Media:
    [​IMG] It sounds like you have been scarred for life!!! :grin: :spin: :roll: :lol:

15. Z-Layrex Gems: 21/31
    Latest gem: Pearl

Lol, don't tel me you never heard your own parents doing it when you were a child. ;)

16. Sir Belisarius

Media:
    [​IMG] Nope! I was curled up in the fetal position with my hands over my ears, repeating: "This is not happening, this is NOT happening!!!"
    :grin: :spin: :roll: :lol:

17. scarampella Gems: 10/31

Methetais: I saw that show! OMG that was the funniest thing I've ever heard next to the (UberDork tape) but you have it a bit wrong. It was the guy who said "Up the butt Bob!". Makes more sense, as how would a girl be up the butt unless she had an, well, extension of some sort :lol:

Z-lay: I have never heard my parents doing it much less seen them. My sister and I were totally shocked when my brother came along it meant they still had sex at 39 :eek: !

18. Big B Gems: 27/31
    Latest gem: Emerald

[​IMG] "Still had sex at 39"

I love how we do everything backwards.

The minimum socially acceptable age for sex keeps getting lower and lower and we find it gross that just 39 year olds have sex?!?! Man we are messed up.

When I first read this topic, I thought the header read "Most darling place you've had sex" not most "daring". Then I read closer. Too bad it wasn't the first way I had seen it. Seems like the Bloodhound Gang weren't to far off with their song "You and me baby ain't nothing but mammals" :rolleyes:

19. scarampella Gems: 10/31

Hey Big B can't you recognize tongue in cheek when you see it???

BTW, I'm 39, do you actually think I would be saying that is too old for sex??

My sister and I were 11 and 14 respectively. I can't imagine many kids that age believing their parents still have sex, that is if they are even married still.

20. Keraptisdm Gems: 6/31
    Latest gem: Jasper

Hey, scarampella I'm 39 too! :D :D NEVER too old to have relations. :D

[ October 01, 2002, 06:13: Message edited by: Keraptisdm ]

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.